16 week hard time finding hb

Boobee that's wonderful your 20 week scan went perfectly!

Went into the midwives today and she found it immediately <3 Feeling so much better!! I'm beginning to wonder if I have an anterior placenta. When did you feel movement with it muffling baby's kicks?

I started feeling the quickening whooshes about 11 weeks but they stopped completely around 14/15 weeks. I haven't felt anything until I turned 20 weeks this past weekend and now I definitely feel him move. It's not earth shattering movements but I definitely feel the kicks. They're all low down though :)

Heartbeat found straight away this time haha. Naughty baby :haha:

I started feeling the quickening whooshes about 11 weeks but they stopped completely around 14/15 weeks. I haven't felt anything until I turned 20 weeks this past weekend and now I definitely feel him move. It's not earth shattering movements but I definitely feel the kicks. They're all low down though :)

That's where I'm at! I could have sworn I started feeling those fish swishes at 12 weeks but they completely stopped. Can't wait to feel those movements, even if they'll be down low. The only type of questionable movement I feel is a strange almost poking/tickle sensation that I swear is all the way at my cervix - could that be baby I'm feeling?

Heartbeat found straight away this time haha. Naughty baby :haha:

Haha glad to hear it! Little stinker :)

We had this yesterday but they couldn't find it at all, two midwives tried to find it, I drank a glass of cold water and they tried again but still nothing so I was sent to the hospital for a scan but the whole time they were all very reassuring and telling me it's probably baby hiding which it was along with an anterior placenta.

How stressful Vaniila, how did the scan go? It's nice they were very reassuring that all was okay and that it was the placenta.

How stressful Vaniila, how did the scan go? It's nice they were very reassuring that all was okay and that it was the placenta.

It went well since everything turned out to be okay and they gave us a little picture but it felt very nerve wracking - they turned off the viewing screen and turned the monitor away so we couldn't see anything, it was only quiet for a moment but it felt like ages!

I hate when they do that, my mind runs miles by the minute! But I'm so glad to hear that everything went well and that you got a picture :)

These anterior placenta's have a lot to answer for ha ha! Mrs Dragonfly I feel lots of movement on my cervix, I swear he uses it as a trampoline. I actually feel like he will come through! Again it's a strange sensation as it's not like when you feel an actual kick against your belly. I can't really describe it, I guess it does feel like someone tickling it on the inside but it's usually a bit more painful than that!

These anterior placenta's have a lot to answer for ha ha! Mrs Dragonfly I feel lots of movement on my cervix, I swear he uses it as a trampoline. I actually feel like he will come through! Again it's a strange sensation as it's not like when you feel an actual kick against your belly. I can't really describe it, I guess it does feel like someone tickling it on the inside but it's usually a bit more painful than that!

Perhaps mine isn't painful yet because I'm still at 16 weeks:haha: I remember with DD her kicks were so harsh my stomach would jostle around and I felt so bruised. When you first noticed kicks where they lighter or did they start out strong?

17 weeks on Sunday and I wish I could feel something definite soon instead of all this guessing!

With my daughter kicks were very strong! This time it's definitely lighter. I get the odd kick every few days that takes me by surprise but nowhere near as strong as my daughter. I am only 21 weeks though so I think the further I get the stronger I will feel it.
It's not as obvious either so I have to concentrate harder on feeling them. I'm trying to take note of his patterns too, at the minute he seems to move around in the late afternoon and evening. When I'm busy out and about I don't feel him at all and I have to take a moment to think "has he moved today?!"

When I had my 25 week appt the midwife couldn't find heartbeat. Luckily I didn't panic too much as I could feel the little monster wiggling around! She found it eventually but it was super faint. I twigged later that he's probably back to back as I've been having awful back pain and a Google reveals that can make hb fainter and harder to detect. Unfortunately the definition of motherhood is pretty much 'worrying about everything' so I guess this is just getting us used to it early! &#128514;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->