• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

16 weeks and no HB

I am so sorry for your loss. xx

I had a loss at 14 weeks, with a little boy in January.
I just had a loss at 16 weeks, with a little boy on the 19th of this month, at 6:20 am. Less than a week ago. I had both cremated, and I pick up my #2 angel's ashes this afternoon.

Just please know your heartbreak, your pain and your anger is totally normal and I am going through the same thing. Please PM me if you'd ever like to talk. xx

SLCMommy, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine going through this a second time. I know we want another baby. We tried for Silver for almost 6 years after having Caleb... We thought we couldn't and had given up when I suddenly got pregnant with Silver. But I don't know if I have the strength to try again after this. Right after we found out I told my husband I didn't want anymore babies. That I was done. And again after his birth. I just don't think I'm brave enough... Though I'm told that might change in time... You must be such a strong, amazing woman. I am so sorry for what you are going through. It just doesn't seem right...

SLCMommy, I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine going through this a second time. I know we want another baby. We tried for Silver for almost 6 years after having Caleb... We thought we couldn't and had given up when I suddenly got pregnant with Silver. But I don't know if I have the strength to try again after this. Right after we found out I told my husband I didn't want anymore babies. That I was done. And again after his birth. I just don't think I'm brave enough... Though I'm told that might change in time... You must be such a strong, amazing woman. I am so sorry for what you are going through. It just doesn't seem right...

I feel the same way - I feel like trying again but not for awhile. Probably not for another year or so. I'm going on birth control to not get pregnant. Not for the fact that I don't want children in the manner that I don't want to grow my family - but I just can't deal with the heartbreak. At least not until I feel strong enough. And it sucks too, because I DO want a baby - but like you, just am not ready or brave enough to deal with the notion that I could lose the baby.

Stay strong. :hugs: xx

I'm so sorry for all that you had to go through. I went through almost the identical situation as you, no heartbeat, scan, sad news, husband away with work, and also have a 7 year old daughter who was so excited...

I feel heartbroken for you.

If this helps, time is a great healer, and the support and love of your husband and your son will get you through some really tough times.

I too felt that I could never even think about having another pregnancy afterwards, and for weeks later felt the same. But things changed and now I find myself expecting again, with due dates only weeks away from my darling Sams just a year later.

I will never forget Sam, indeed, he is a bright star in all of our lives, and often spoken about.

Please take care, and take time to heal.

Kind thoughts and hugs heading your way :hugs::hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"