16dpo, jelly like mucus, no AF

Ellybean

Reaction score
TMI and photo warning.
As the title says I’m 16 dpo - period is officially late - but the tests are still BFN. When I just went to the bathroom I got this weird goopy, jelly like mucus. No smell or anything weird so I don’t think it’s infection. Any ideas?

10FEA854-FD0C-488D-B15F-A2AB734131A7.jpeg 8A6EE9C9-12A9-439D-B57C-6EEE3D9FA16E.jpeg

I mean, I had spotting at 7dpo so I was hoping for a BFP by now. Is it even possible to be ovulating again?
Thank you for the article!

I mean, I had spotting at 7dpo so I was hoping for a BFP by now. Is it even possible to be ovulating again?
Thank you for the article!

Sorry I'm not much help. you'll just have to wait and see if you get a positive test or af shows up. I've heard of ladies gearing up to ovulate but didn't till later on in there cycle. How did you confirm ovulation?

Hopefully someone who's had this type of cm after af was late will see your post and give more insight.

I didn’t confirm ovulation. I’m estimating based off an app I use.
I’ve been cramping off and on all day but no signs of blood and my cervix is high. Like I can barely reach it.

You can keep testing that's what I'd do. Or wait and see if af starts it's up to you. I'll be checking back to see how your doing

You can keep testing that's what I'd do. Or wait and see if af starts it's up to you. I'll be checking back to see how your doing
Approximately 17dpo and I think I see the faintest line. Can’t tell if it’s an indent though

66F4EA1D-FDEC-40F5-B5EC-6B824FE3D94D.jpeg

Hi I hope you have a answer by now.
I hope your ok

I got my period 5 days late.
But now I got this line today. It’s light pink in person and when you put a light behind the test. Took two tests and the line showed up on both within 3 minutes. I’m either pregnant or have a bad batch.

CA06A2DF-A6C9-46A2-9909-A6665F59E03C.jpeg 8E072EB8-A28C-4B7E-AE4A-2406E33DE3A3.jpeg

What dpo are you lovely? I see that line clearly xx

Ì do see a line fxd it progresses for you and not the awful frer indent xx
Thank you! I’m praying so hard.
i am having some light brown discharge/spotting. Think I should be worried?

Thank you! I’m praying so hard.
i am having some light brown discharge/spotting. Think I should be worried?

I stayed bleeding at 6 or 7dpo and was panicking that af was here, 8 or 9dpo is still in the time frame for implantation, I mean some people can later but more common around then, fxd the brown spotting is implantation xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->