17 dpo no AF BFN

AliBiz

Reaction score
I think I'm losing my marbles...I'm 17 dpo, have a lot of symptoms familiar from previous pregnancy but BFN today.

Bbs veiny, sore, nipples sore larger and darker, nausea on and off all day, absolutely exhausted, gassy, constipated and big telltale for me, really can't drink tea, which is a big thing as I would normally chain drink it lol. for the past few days I have had a stuffy nose and sneezing, thought it was a cold at first but it isn't. AF was due 2 days ago but today I got BFN, stark white not even a trace of a 2nd line?!???!?!? ??

Do you think these symptoms are all in my head??
:shrug:

Remember the levels of hcg rise differently in each person. If you are indeed prego, then they are just rising very slowly. Normally a lot of people then wait until they are a week past af, as sometimes people ovulate late causing a late af. Also if you are thinking too much about wanting to be prego, you actually end up causing stress and your brain can give you phantom symptoms that seem totally real. So just wait it out a few more days and then test again.

Yeah I'm sure some of those could be imagined but the aversion to tea is a big sign that something is off with me, couldn't drink it at all through pregnancy with DD and other than that its been when I'm really ill....although I got bfp 13dpo with dd and had ib etc, nothing like that this time...

Yeah maybe its just taking its time for the hcg to rise. You could always see if your dr will take a blood test.

I reckon I'll leave it a few days and test again like you suggested...if af still not here and bfn I'll visit doc

Currently 22 dpo still bfn but haven't tested recently. If af hasn't come by Saturday I'll test again....not got a lot of symptoms anymore so not sure what to think.

How bizarre... I think the doctor is your best bet for an answer if AF doesn't show...

I'm now 17DPO and no AF but have not yet managed to test so it could go either way... I'll test when I get home at the weekend but I currently have waves of cramps that feel like a stitch in a specific location low down on the right when I walk or do anything more strenuous than lounge around, quite a lot of regular CM and my boobs feel odd. They are not technically swollen, actually still quite soft, nor are they technically bigger but they *feel* strange - sometimes I get like a feeling of heartburn behind them... I'm also a bit tired but that could be anything really...

Anyway I'm kind of thinking I'm pregnant at this point but I just want to be sure AF doesn't show up late or anything before I test, seeing as my 10DPO returned negative...

Following as well. I'm late and bfn and I'm at that point where I just want af to arrive if I'm not preggo!

I'll be following your story too
I have weird long cycles where AF takes ages to appear after ovulation (two weeks wait, hah!) so I totally feel you

Thanks ladies...since I've had DD my cycle had been regular as clockwork...until now
..my temps are up 36.6 - 37 which is my usual post OV temps. All I can think is maybe I OV late so I'm giving it to Sunday which would be a week later than usual.

I'm approaching 40 so I hope it's not something else :(

So I started to have af cramps last night and sure enough she showed up this morning. I'm disappointed but actually relieved cos I can move on to next cycle now.... Good luck to everyone else I hope she stays away for you all. X

So I started to have af cramps last night and sure enough she showed up this morning. I'm disappointed but actually relieved cos I can move on to next cycle now.... Good luck to everyone else I hope she stays away for you all. X

Me too! Funny thing is, I had the shortest cycle I had all year. So it was really PMS symptoms.
Good luck for next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"