17 months TTC #1, pcos + clomid, CD16 - Looking for obsessed buddy!

kit603

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies :)

I'm Kit (20). My fiance (23) and I have been together almost 5 years and living together for two and a half of those. We have been actively TTC our first child for 17 months.

I have PCOS and i'm on my last cycle of Clomid (50mg) - i've been ovulating since taking the Clomid. :thumbup: I'm on CD16 of a 31 day (ish) cycle. I got a positive OPK today so I should ovulate tomorrow - i'll be testing on the 25th January if the :witch: doesn't arrive first.

I've had a few wonderful TTC buddies but they've all gone on to pregnancy and parenting now - my latest buddy gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl on boxing day. :cloud9:

I keep in touch with all of them but i'd like to find another buddy who I can share the frustration of TTC with :haha: Ideally, i'd love to talk to anybody with similar cycles who has been trying to conceive #1 for a while and who will keep in touch in the long-term.

I'm a self-confessed POAS addict, I use OPKs and I chart (although my temps are all over the place so it doesn't work) and I visit BnB every day... :haha:

Hello Kit,

I am 29 my OH is 33, we have been together 5 years living together for 4.5 of those and trying to concieve for 15 months though this is my first month on here and first month temping.

I am on CD5 due to test 4th Feb if AF does not arrive

I must have spent hundreds on tests in the last 15 months + even when its a BNF I don't believe it - have to do a couple more

I have a had 1 mc and 1 chemical pregnancy.

I am really enjoying being on B&B and not feeling like the only one going through this, or having to play it all down to well meaning friends and trying to not be too mental

Sound just like me lol... I test far too early and then have to keep testing... just in case it's wrong and i'm actually pregnant :blush:

I have just finished a really heavy AF but still keep thinking "could I be pregnant" it is totally daft

I hate being on CD6 I am far too impatient and feel like I am wishing all my time away!

Hope your well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->