17dpo period 3 days late. Anyone get a bfp after this?

Lara91

Reaction score
Period is now 3 days late and I'm going out of my mind!!! Not sure if I could of possibly of ovulated late? My periods are normally 28 days bang on, not early or late. I'm not experiencing a lot of symptoms, apart from sore boobs on the side but not as much as they were a few days ago, I had a bout of nausea last week lasted about half hour but went away, I keep experiencing a lot of niggly pains down on the left side, keep feeling like af has come feeling very wet down there but nothing yet. This has been going on for 4 days now. I've had achy legs last few days but they seem to have subsided today. Woke up yesterday morning feeling like I was getting a cold but it's completely vanished! Checked cervix not quite sure if I was doing it right (first time I've ever checked) but it felt quite high. The thing that's throwing me is I'm not having a lot of discharge & ive read that normally people do. There's slight discharge but not lotiony or White. Help!!!!does any of this sound like pregnancy?

Probably not what you want to hear but it happened to me last month, my cycle is always 27/28 days but for some reason I had a 32 day cycle, I think I ovulated late. It was a horrible few days of getting bfn's and no af either. Hope it's not the case for you xx

Probably not what you want to hear but it happened to me last month, my cycle is always 27/28 days but for some reason I had a 32 day cycle, I think I ovulated late. It was a horrible few days of getting bfn's and no af either. Hope it's not the case for you xx

Well I'm kinda expecting af now, just wiped and had like a yellowy snotty discharge. Heard that this is a sign of af. Hopefully it comes sooner rather than later so I can get back to ttc xx

While I am not sure about discharge, but it is possible to still be pregnant. My family member and a friend of the family both had missed periods and tested BFN until 3 weeks after their missed period. Have you tested?

While I am not sure about discharge, but it is possible to still be pregnant. My family member and a friend of the family both had missed periods and tested BFN until 3 weeks after their missed period. Have you tested?

I haven't tested since 15 dpo, thought af might of showed her ugly face by now. Been experiencing mild cramping last few days down on the left side kept feeling like af was coming but hasn't yet. I normally get painful cramping day before af comes but looks like this cycle is completely different. Think I might go out and buy a cheapy tomorrow and see what the result is. Still hoping for a bfp but what will be will be I suppose. Just wish if af was coming it would hurry its ugly ass up xx

I'm currently 17 DPO and no AF. AF was due yesterday. I'm going to wait til 7/8 to test.

Well af has showed her face this morning. Don't think I've ever been as happy to see my period!!! 4 days late. Looks like it was just a very strange cycle for me.

It was the same for me last month, so odd after months and months of 27/28 day cycles. So odd. I feel like I ovulated at the usual time this month (based on CM and moods) so I am hoping if I don't get a bfp that AF will at least show on time! The waiting was torture. Today I'm 12/13dpo but waiting to test as I don't want to find myself in limbo again.

Best of luck for your next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->