18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Been crampy since saturday (day after O). That's a whole week of feeling like af will show but I'm not due till the 6th! Kind of nauseus today but I'm blaming that on junk food. :-D OH says bbs are getting big but that's too early to tell, no? I'm 7 dpo and itching to test I know I shouldn't until at least 14 dpo. Aaccckkk anyone else with me?

Maybe baby I hope af stays away!!!!!! Good luck hun I'm rooting for ya!!! :hugs:

Been crampy since saturday (day after O). That's a whole week of feeling like af will show but I'm not due till the 6th! Kind of nauseus today but I'm blaming that on junk food. :-D OH says bbs are getting big but that's too early to tell, no? I'm 7 dpo and itching to test I know I shouldn't until at least 14 dpo. Aaccckkk anyone else with me?

Maybe baby I hope af stays away!!!!!! Good luck hun I'm rooting for ya!!! :hugs:

were due af on the same day!hopu get ur bfp xxx

quick update girls
im now nearly 17 days late and have started throwing up with awful nausea. tummy is badly bloated too n my boobs r startin ro ache at the sides which is totally new 4 me cos i never get sore or achy boobs. still getting the odd twinge in the pelvic area but no cramp. Cant go to docs till day off on fri which will make me 21 days late.

good luck to every1!! xxx

Charlz hunni. i hope ur doin ok long time no speak xx

HI EVRY1,

IM NEW, IM 23 AND BEEN TTC NO#3... SINCE MARCH BUT NO LUCK WHATSOEVER IM STARTING TO GET REALLY DOWN ABOUT IT..NOW HOW LONG DOES IT USUALLY TAKE..

I KNOW UR PROBABLY THINKIKNG DOH!!! BUT BABY NO1 IS 6 AND TO A DIFFERENT PARTNER BABY NO#2 IS 10 MONTHS BUT I CANT REMEBER HOW LONG IT TOOK ABOUT 3 MONTHS I THINK WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG NOW????:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: PLEASE ANYONE OH AND HOW DO I FIND OUT WHAT THE ABBREVIATIONS STAND FOR AS HAVENT GOT A CLUE..SORRY TO SOUND STUPID!

hUGS AND BABY DUST TO ALL X X X X X

Welcome all newbies...how is everyone..danime did u test?! xx

Hey Slick, welcome. This thread helped me bunches with the lingo. There's definitely some others out there but it doesn't hurt to ask. All the ladies are super nice on this forum, which is refreshing.

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

:hug:

pft.. should have added this with my other post. Didn't see your post maybebaby lol

I'm doing A-OK. Feeling kind of sluggish during my TWW but trying my hardest not to dwell on these "symptoms" lol I don't want to get my hopes up. I just learned this week how saliva isn't all that great for baby making so I got a little down. Oh well, there's next month. Going to try preseed if this isn't the month. :loopy:

But anywho, enough about me... how are you?? and everyone else here?

Danime, if you haven't already... :test: Is this normal, I feel hopefull for you :winkwink:

hiya girls,

can i join this thread plz?

im 22 and have been ttc since last april this is my 15th cycle.
Am now going into the dreaded 2ww and not feeling hopefull as my oh worked 7 days this week so wasnt very energetic lol,
ive just bought some pre seed for next month and cant wait to use it!! hope everyone is ok xx:dust: :dust:

Hey,

Another newbie to the site... still making rounds to everywhere to learn my way.

TTC #1 as well, am 24, and have been off depo since Dec 07 - have been NTNP since until I finally decided we better get serious. Doc diagnosed PCOS so I'm on Metformin now, and just now finally getting regular (last 3 cycles were 35-45 days long, which is a big improvement to 6 mos without any AF I was getting before!).

I'll tell you a secret I'm not proud of... part of why I'm getting serious about it now is because my younger sister (she's 20) just got engaged, and while I'm very happy for her, I would be rather upset if she got her #1 before I did. Petty, isn't it?? :(

hiya... not really posted on here in a while !...
to be honest i actually got a bit sick of this site for a while... some of the questions people were asking in the ttc section... i was like ...are u for real !??.... when there are genuine people with real questions !!
but anyway here i am...
little update... still ttc ..(been off pill from april after our wedding)..
AF arrived on 1st july, recently purchased some pre-seed to try out when witch is away... so i will keep u all posted on how it is :D!

Bailey is getting so big now !..took her to see the monkeys yesterday :D! great day out... !

How is everyone else doing ? MaybeBaby ?? hows things
xxx

I dunno, I think some of the dumb questions people ask are more sad than frustrating... like, why didn't you have anyone to teach you this stuff?? Some places and some people have a truly sad level of sex education - and I don't just mean the preventative stuff they're supposed to teach in schools. The stuff your parents are supposed to tell you!

Heya Ladies.

Im Kim; 18 Years Old From Wolverhampton West Midlands

I Have a 6 Month Old Daughter

&& Currently Tryiing For Baby Number 2

Good Luck Everyone.!! Hope You Get Your :bfp: SOON.!!

Hi Everyone,
Im kirsty , 18 n from york.
I have a gawjus lil boy called keegan whos 2 yrs old n
also ttc baby no.2.#

Hoping this month is my month, good luck everyone xxxx

Hey maybebaby and prittinnpink, i'm sorry i haven't been on in a while, Wicked witch got me after 18 days late, couldn't believe it. AF has just left yesterday after 12 days, this has been the longest 4 weeks of my life. Don't have much chance to get on here that often now i'm working. Will defo keep in touch at least once a week tho... hope you guys r doing well and everythings being good for you xx Back to the bedroom!!! :rofl:
Welcome newbies, hope you like it xxx
:hugs:

Hi Kim and Kirsty!! :hi: Welcome!

Hey Danime, I was wondering where you went... What a bummer about AF arriving. I really thought this was your month. errr Anyway, I'm with you this month. It just means more :sex: hahaha like that's a bad thing or something?

Did you start a new job or go back to work or something?

Hey girls, my names Nicole, I am 20, my OH is Andrew and he is 23. We are trying for #1, and am on cycle 2. :witch: due today but its a no show so far! fingers crossed

Hi Ladies, I am joining you again. I ask that my status on page 1 be changed from pregnant, to ttc'ing number 1. Alex & I had our first dr's appointment and scan on July 8th, only to reveal an empty sac at 10.3weeks (my calculations).

So yes, we are back ttc'ing again, and I must say that I missed being here, but dropped in occasionally to see whats happening!

:hug:

I'm sorry to hear that Sarah, but I'm sure the next one will be better. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->