18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

Maybe baby

Reaction score
  1. The young yummy mummie members list:
    [*]maybe baby- 19 from gloucestershire...ttc baby number one

[*]jennifer- 19 from blackpool...PREGNANT with baby number one...due Jan 2010

[*]sambam- 19 from wishaw...ttc baby number two, already has beautiful bailey

[*] twiggy- 20 from scotland...BFP June 8th and PREGNANT baby number one

[*] drakey- 18 from hull...ttc baby number one

[*] winter kage- 19 from london...ttc baby number one

NYC bride- 25 from kent...TTC

[*] bee- 24 from yorkshire...ttc baby number one

[*] tudor rose- 24 from cheshire...ttc baby number three

[*] lauraaa- 22....ttc baby number one

[*] miss street- 20 from georgia,usa...ttc baby number one

[*] soph- 21...ttc baby number one

[*] kelly- from alberta, canada...ttc baby number one

[*] sarah- 21 from canada...PREGNANT with baby number one

[*] swazzle- 21 from glasgow...ttc baby number one

[*] that girl- 19 from nottingham...ttc baby number one

pollywisho- 23 from wiltshire...ttc baby number one

[*] charlz- 21 from lancashire...ttc baby number one

[*] claire love- 19 from the midlands...ttc baby number one

[*]welcome to you all....:hugs: And :dust:

Hi hun, glad you started a Team!

I'm from blackpool, uk, and i'm 19, TTC cycle 1 and in the 2WW!

Good Luck xx

Hi Ladies :)

Yeah its nice to have our own team. Im Amanda, from London, 19 and ttc on my 2nd cycle. Is everyone having a good bank hol weekend so far? xx

Hiya girls
Sammi - 19 scotland :happydance:
TTC baby #2

Expecting :witch: on 6th ! But hoping for a :bfp:

Good luck :hug:

hi sammi..have added u on msn xxx nice to meet u all...i am only on CD6...so long way to go yet...3 weeks til testing haha xx

hi im 21! im ttc my first baby! i had a mmc carraige last year at 13 week! im due af in 5 days but dnt think this month is my month! hope your all ok

Im due af on Thur but dont think its my month either, Ooh do you ladies have msn? Ill pm you and give you mine xx

hello

i am 22 and am ttc baby no. 1!

feeling a bit sad at the minute though about it all

have put posts up but not had respnses!!

my periods are all over the place.

in March i bled for 19 days on and off......then in April i blend for one week 19th - 24th ish......but i was in agony on the wednsay so i had to go to hospital......then i started bleeding on saturday just gone and still am, its very light though......only just over a week since my period so dont know what the hecks going on .....

i am worried as i have had an eating disorder in the past....lasted for 7 years. so i think have i screwed my body up alot.

if i have and cant have a baby i will never ever forgive myself

GOOD LUCK to you all.....! and we arent to young. no way!

xxx

Hi Laura, sent you a pm hun. Aww have you been to see a Dr? What did they say when you went to hospital? Im wishing you luck hun and hope you get a bfp soon and no we arent too young :) xx

morning ladies...so much said over night so will do a 1 by 1 :)
Soph: lovely to have a new member. i am so sorry to hear abt ure m/c but hopefully this will be ure time, and we will all stick together til we ALL have our :bfp:!!! pm me ure msn if u have it. how are u today lovely?:dust:
Laura- Welcome to our yummy mummy group....i am sorry to hear about the last few months...what a nightmare...hopefuly ure body is just sorting itself out and u will get ure cycles..do u OPK or temp? because they could help u try and work out ure cycles once bleeding stops? :dust: Are you any better today hun?
Amanda/WinterKage: So sorry this wasnt ure month...but hopefully AF will be here soon and u can get right back on it :)
How is everyone? i am going home to my OH today after 10 days apart...yipiee xx

Yeah cant wait for it to just start! lol How do we get one of those team signatures like the other groups have? xx

Ladies what do you think about the Rainbow sig? xx

hi ladies,

im 18 from hull and ttc my first! came off bcp in nov and having trouble getting back to normal so im ofto docs tomorrow to try and sort things out xxxx

winkterkage...love the sig...will as to mine.....drakey welcome to our group...do u have msn? lots of luck tomorrow and :dust:

hi maybe baby yeh i have msn huns. ill pm u it hun xx

Hey Girls!

I'm 21 from glasgow and trying to con #1 since jan, no luck yet, the witch be due on the 16th, but have a feeling i might be in luck!

Hazel x

hello

thank you for the welcome message was so sweet!1

apparetly i was very hot last night!!
i also noticed it mself was BOILING! i couldnt sleep
will hope fully sort itself out eventually.
i feel like i am on my period more than i am off it!!

bet you are happy to be seeing you OH again :happydance:

Laura
xx:hug:xx

Hiya swazzle - whats ur msn ?
im near glasgow :happydance:
private mail me & i'll add u x.x

Evening ladies...have just started my first :sex: of cycle...come on :bfp: haha...hope ure all in good spirits...
Swazzle, welcome to our group hunni....hopefully this will be ure month!! pls let us know how its goin :) when are u due to test sweetie...:dust:
Laura, so sorry ure bodys still being a nightmare for u lovely!! its the worst thing when our bloody bodies play up, oh the easy life men lead haha....did u say if ure temping? tempratures may help u work things out...and have u been doctors yet ?? let me know how ure getting on and ill help if i can
winterkage...need to get the sig sorted for me...dunno how to do it :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->