18-25's!!...young yummy mummies xx

update..
I'm 7 days late from period and have taken 2 hpt both :bfn: and just been to docs for a fmu test and that also was :bfn: gutted, but i'm still really nauseaus and my abdomen is exremely sesitive and tight. God knows. Been told to go back in a week to do another one if there's still no change.

Hello everyone!

My name is Nora, 22, and I'm ttc #1. Only been trying for about 2 months now and have been really bummed out but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. :laugh2: I look forward to reading everyone's updates. I've been, I guess you can say, "stalking" the forum for a few days and everyone is sooo nice (very much appreciated since a lot of other forums have a bunch of meanies in them).

But anyway... I'm on CD14 today, trying out OPKs this month but they are the IC..booo which leads me to tell you that I am a POAS addict. :?

I'll end this post by saying good luck to everyone TTC! yaaay

:hug:

Hey! I am a POAS addict in my second month TTC too! :shock:

I think I already had my OPK surge, but I can't stop testing, waiting for the line to disappear.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

POAS Anonnymous is the group for you girls, join me lol.
I'm now 10 days late, CD39... my :bfp: has been lost in the post i thinks.

Hey ladies
so i caved in and tested 9DPO and got :bfn: so am not going to wait til weds CD11 to try again xxx

Sigh. i just wish i had an answer :witch: or no :witch:
I just took another test, bit of a waste really since its 6pm. Im just so frustrated. It's like watching paint dry. But i know if i am Preg then im going to have to wait til at least Saturday to test again just to give my hCG levels a chance to rise. Like 10 days late isnt enough time. Lazy sods, wish they'd get a move on.

Started my tww. I've been a bit crampy yesterday and today. Come on BFP!! I'm wondering if it's all in my mind or what? Regardless I'm confident this could be the month! BDed on O day or the day before (its my first month charting so not 100% when I Oed)

Anyone else with me this week?

I don't even know how many DPO I am.. FF confused me. I think I'm about 4-5DPO x

hey ladies....
how are u?!
another bfn 10dpo
gunna get a first response for tomorrow 11dpo xxx come on

Why don't you wait untill 14dpo hun?

I'm not testing untill the 3rd-4th July now... x

because i am so so addicted
:cry: oh dear oh dear
will try and wait til thurs to do first response..then sat to do other

Ugh I know what u mean maybe baby. I know I should wait until july at least but I'm itching to try. I'm way to early to even consider testing.

When's af due for you? I'd try my best to wait till about 2 or 3 days before IF you can. If not I don't blame u :) let's go BFP!!!! I wish you the best!!!!!!

thanks prettyinpink....
i am gunna test fri 13 DPO then sunday 15DPO if nor AF xxxx

Hey Hope its not too late to join... Names Kell From Peterboro Just turned 20 and trying for bambino number 1...

hi i'm johnica and i'm 19 from virginia. i'm in the navy and trying to conceive baby number one. this is my 4th cycle after one miscarriage.

oh wow, welcome all newbies! You'l love the YYM's! fab girls over here...:)

so sorry not posted in a while girlies, so much stuff happening! Well thouhgt id give u a quick wee update on me...im now 6wks today! (feels like forever lol) doc confirmed the pregnancy at 4+2, then iv got my midwife booking app and NHS scan on the 3rd August at 11+3....but i couldnt wait this long to see twiglet and was getting all stressed out as its a whole month away so my lovely fiancè booked a private early scan at Babybond in 2 weeks time! Will get to hear/see the heartbeat and take home pictures..:) cant wait! Will post them when im home and hopefully everything will have gone ok and will be told beany is all healthy!

looks like alot of people are testing soon....eek!! GOOD LUCK! an heres a spinkle of my very bestest babydust for you...:dust:

xxxx

good luck hun xxxxx another bfn today...but it aint over til the witch flies inxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->