18 days late and not sure what's going on! Help!

BrittGee

Reaction score
The week of April 13-20 my boyfriend and I went away for pre-deployment leave on a vacation and we dtd just about every day. It has been over a month and AF is STILL missing! I am now 18 days late and my periods are always regular.
The week after when I went back home, I had light spotting and then it went away. Took a hpt the next week twice and both were negative. Last week I went to the doctor and got a blood test and it was a negative too!
My symptoms are:
-sore boobs (more my nipples than anything) also tingling
-discharge (white with NO odor)
-bloated
-cramping
-gassy
-little headaches
-minimal back pain
-tired
-head rushes
-need to use the bathroom more often
-shortness of breath
-nausea every now and then but not too bad
-darkened nipples

All these symptoms seem like pregnancy to me... But I'm getting negatives so I am confused and worried!! Could the negatives be false? Someone help! (Sorry it was so lengthy)

Blood tests are extremely accurate.

If you are 18 days late and testing negative, then you must not have ovulated when you thought you did. In fact, the symptoms you are experiencing now could be from ovulation. You could have experienced an anovulatory cycle, thus missing an entire month completely.

Agree with purplecupcake. Woman often will miss a month of ovulation.
Or for some odd reason you ovulated a lot later then normal.
If you get sever sudden pain in your abdomen go to ER as you may have an ectopic pregnancy (which can sometimes trick blood tests)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->