18 DPO, BFNs, no AF

Puppy Power

Reaction score
Hi all

Am going a little stir crazy. I tested at 16 DPO and today (18 DPO) and got BFNs with FMU. I don't feel remotely like I'm about to have a period, but also don't feel pregnant. Last cycle I thought I was pregnant because I had very sore nips, not something I'd ever had before, and then AF arrived 14 DPO. I have a consistent 13 day luteal phase, so I'm puzzled why I don't have a BFP or AF hasn't arrived.

I'm also feeling a little guilty as I had a large glass of red wine on Saturday (16 DPO) because I figured I wasn't pregnant and that my period would show up but it hasn't. I've now done some Googling and it seems some women do get BFPs later than usual. I'm hoping to be one of these lucky ladies but I just don't know.

Anyone with similar experiences?

If you are pregnant I wouldn't worry about one glass of wine. I doubt one would hurt the baby. I'm in the same boat you are. I'm 5 days late and BFN as of Saturday. I've had symptoms and cramping though not typical af cramps. I'm also tender in my lower belly and had some twinges from the left so.im wondering if I have a cyst. I'm hoping I'm preggo since I had an ultrasound to confirm a MC in sept and there weren't any cysts

In fact I had a glass of wine right before I found out I was pregnant with my son and had a perfect pregnancy

Thanks for the reassurance and congratulations on your little one. Your symptoms sound promising, fingers crossed and wishing you lots of :dust:

Keep me posted, hoping you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->