18 weeks and feel poo!!

neverbeast88

Reaction score
I'm 18 weeks 3 days and haven't gained weight so to speak. I fluctuate up and down by 3lbs but ultimately am a stone higher than when I was at my fittest which was way before pregnancy and just so stupidly irrelevant. I work out 3 days on and 1 day off. I've eaten healthy up till about the weekend and just crave such sugary food. I stood on the scales this morning and have gained one pound which is nothing really and no more or less than the previous 18 odd weeks. I also caught sight of myself in the mirror post shower and burst out crying. I have an issue with my weight and confidence anyway which doesn't help.
I just feel so fat, spotty, bloated, unattractive and bleh. And I know its such a self pity thread and pointless but I feel so low in general today thought I'd vent to you lovely ladies instead of my family/friends who don't seem to understand.

Lol i felt like crap before getting pregnant. I had my 1st 6 and a half years ago and still haven't managed to get back to pre baby weight.
Its totally ok to have a bit of self pity during pregnancy, all the hormones, the weight, the stretch marks, the exhaustion. You are allowed to :)
But im sure you really do look great.

Lol i felt like crap before getting pregnant. I had my 1st 6 and a half years ago and still haven't managed to get back to pre baby weight.
Its totally ok to have a bit of self pity during pregnancy, all the hormones, the weight, the stretch marks, the exhaustion. You are allowed to :)
But im sure you really do look great.

Thank you. I was just feeling so rubbish this morning, feel a bit better now. Think a lot of it is hormones. But thanks for the reply :hugs:

I know what you mean. I lost 45 lbs before getting pregnant and was lower than my pre-pregnancy weight with my son. Then, first tri crappiness hit and I've been eating junk. Not because I'm pregnant and I can, because I have so many food aversions that I've had to just eat what doesn't sound like it's going to make me puke. And I've already gained about 13-14 lbs.

It's depressing!!! I lost all that weight only to immediately start putting it back on! And when I got my BFP, I thought "okay, I'll just be healthy and work out and keep the weight off.....". Then the sickness hit. I'm just glad I wasn't 45 lbs heavier when I got pregnant, I guess. That would have been miserable, I would be HUGE. Anyway, having a pity party on your post I guess. At least I know exactly what I did to get the weight off and I know I can do it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->