18 weeks and have a cerclage need some positive vibes

Bermuda

Reaction score
Hi
This is my first post but not the first time I have been on before. I lost my little one 2 years ago at 20 weeks after a horrible 20 weeks scan that went wrong. I still see his little foot moving in and out of my completely opened cervix. It took my husband and I a few years to mentally prep for a new baby and another go at it. Oh I should mention that perviously to that loss we had 6 miscarriages early on between 8-12 weeks because I had a blood disorder that didn't allow the fetus to live off of the umbilical cord. So we fixed that with daily shots and I have a cerclage in place and take nightly progesterone suppositories. Fingers crossed and lots of family and friends praying at 39 I am hoping to finally become a mom. I must say that I am scared to death most of the time with every little twinge. I do have some questions as I like my doctor a lot but don't always feel she is on-top of everything.... I haven't had a scan since 11 weeks and they haven't been keeping an eye on the length of my cervix nor am I on bed rest. I have been taking it easy though and not lifting or doing anything that requires tons of walking. Is it normal not to have your cervix measured regularly? Any advice would sure go along way! Thanks! :nope:

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welcome.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->