18 weeks-- how often do you feel babe move?

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
I started feeling movements about a week ago. Very subtle but def baby. Now today and yesterday I don't feel like I have felt obvious baby movements. It has me worried! Is going a few days without feeling anything normal? It's amazing how these things slip your mind.

at this stage its pretty normal not to feel baby often, it wasn't till about 21 22 weeks that I could feel baby more.

I thought I was feeling the baby move a couple weeks ago, but it turned out to be increased blood flow and other internal things moving around. :dohh: The same movement feeling was happening off and on during my last scan, but whenever I felt it, she was actually being still! So yeah.... Turns out I'm not actually feeling her yet. I don't have any other pregnancies to compare it to, so I'm at a loss. My OB says I'll know it when I feel it, but I was so totally for sure that I was feeling movement before, so I don't know. My OB said to expect to feel the first real flutterings between sometime before I hit 23 weeks, but that it won't get regular until about 28 weeks. :shrug:

I have felt damn straight (lol) movements. Like no doubt. Even saw one of them from the outside (lol like someone had flicked my tummy from the inside). But yeah, pretty sure I felt her again a little bit ago after I posted. I laid flat and shook my belly a bit haha.

Congrats! That's amazing you get to feel her so strongly already- even if it's just once in a while.

Thank you :) this is the latest I've felt movement out of all of my babes-- I guess I have had it pretty lucky feeling them (especially my youngray two) so early!

I only felt flutters until 24 weeks, now I feel baby move all the time!

My movement started to become regular just before I hit 20 weeks and I started feeling baby move at 14 weeks. I could easily go several hours without feeling anything at all then have a flurry of squirms and taps, small kicks as it got further along until I was approaching 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->