19 and broody!!

Reaction score
i know im to young to have a child and i don't even have a partner anymore but I am unbelievably brody, all i can think about is having a baby atleast 50% of my mates have kids or are pregnant and their coping so well it makes me think i can do it alone and i will be fine. i just cant stop thinking about it. i know for a fact i will make a great mum and seeing my mates with their kids just makes me feel so jealous. im just not sure how to stop myself thinking about it :(

have you seen the young waiting to try thread? alot of us are in the same position, i think there's also a thread for single people WTT, there should be some good advice there

Yeah come along to the Young Wtt'ers thread :D I'm 18 and ridiculously broody too. I've got a partner but he has no idea how I feel!
Welcome to BnB :)

i am also 19 and we are currently ttc but thinking about moving over to wtt, dont think i can do it though :(

19 is not young anymore to have a baby btw well not in the country i live in (NZ)

I have been broody since I was about 16 (21 this year). It's nothing unusua. Some people want children young while other people maybe want achieve other things first etc.

I myself feel like I am way past partying and hanging out. I have already worked for almost 4 years providing for myself so it just shows that not everyone are the same :)

My cousin just had a baby a month ago and she is currently coping fine with it. Shes 19!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->