19 week movements?

love.peace

Mama
Reaction score
I'm only feeling movements at bedtime and only a few.
They also feel really low down. My scan is in 2 weeks and I'm nervous now.
Anyone else not feeling much?

I was the same at that stage with my first. I had to lie on my back and really concentrate and I would feel the lightest flutters!

This is my 5th. But my placenta is on the front. Ah I want to feel baby more. Thank you for your reply x

I worried before my 20 week scan too for the same reason. If you can feel baby moving at night I'm sure all is well. It won't be long before you start feeling lots of wiggling!

I'm having this too I'm 16wks and don't feel much and wonder if what I do feel is in my head, I only really feel movements after a bath and in the evening. Sounds off but turn the light on your mobile and put it to your belly below the belly button along that area by the abdomen it might work as I tried this and I think it works for me

I'm 25 weeks and sometimes I still have days where she's not as active and other days where she's literally all over the place. Baby is still pretty small at 19 weeks and can hide. I think as long as you're feeling something its good, but try not to freak out if you go a day without feeling something. Baby could be turned towards your back or be tucked behind the placenta or something so the movements aren't as obvious. Also my baby kicked me super low until like 2 weeks ago and sometimes still kicks me very low like in my cervix lmao

Thank you for your replies. Have felt baby move the last two nights so feeling much better. I think with be in so busy during the day and position of my placenta I'm just not able to feel anything then.
Chezzer at 16 weeks I kept thinking I would feel something but it may have been my imagination. I saw the midwife at 18 weeks and when she was checking baby's heart rate the baby kept moving and I couldn't feel anything then.
I'm sure the kicks will get stronger and stronger and soon we'll be complaining of a foot under our ribs

I'm glad you're feeling better and felt more movements :)

Will be 17wks on Friday and I feel movement every day. It still startles me every time too! Dont worry if you dont feel movement I'm sure we will all get to the point where our babies will be moving too much soon lol then will be wishing they would go to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->