***19 week scan TOMORROW, any final guessing of our baby's gender? ***

juliahanson79

Reaction score
Hey, ladies! Here I am again. Tomorrow my 19 week scan and we will know for sure what we are having. :happydance:Hoping for a girl, cause we have already two beautiful boys. Any final guessing what we are having boy or girl? The picture I uploded was taking at 15 weeks. Thank you for your replies!!!!

SHE is a GIRL! <3

Attachments

• HANSONJULIA20140308101538498.jpg
    HANSONJULIA20140308101538498.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 15
I have completely lost faith in the skull theory now that I'm expecting DD#3. All of my Girls skull looked very different! DD#2 got 100% boy guesses. The only thing that all 3 had in common was their very pointy chin, therefore (totally JUST FOR FUN) I'm going to guess :blue: on yours, because chin looks very square. Good luck to you!

Can't really tell from this pic, I'm guessing :blue: though :) have you got any other pics?

Thank you, girls! I guess we will see tomorrow what I am having. I am so excited can't even sleep. I really want to have a girl, honestly. But you know, baby begins to move and I know its all mine, whatever it will be I will love this child unconditionally!!!!

Hi there , just thread hopping and saw this. Have to agree, something is saying boy to me. Good luck :flower:

Thank you so much everyone for your support! Couple hours before scan and I can;t wait any longer. My husband wanted cancel apointment because of severe weather condition, we have 9 inc. of snow. But we still will go. I apriciate so much your support! Wish for all of you and your babies much of health and happiness!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->