19 with long cycles ttc#1

hopeful4bubba

Reaction score
For those of you who don't know me, I'm 19 and OH is 21. We have been ttc since July when coming off bc pill, at first periods were all over the place but since January they been pretty regular but LONG about 60 days give or take a few days. Currently on cd 6. Not sure if I ovulate this is guna be first cycle of opks. I need some. Buddies! Any takers? X

HI!!! I was 21 when I had my first and my husband was 19! I am much older now (34)! BUT I know how you feel! Good luck! Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!

Hey! I'm 22 & DF is 21, we've been TTC for about 15 months, I also have super long cycles and am not 100% if I am ovulating... which makes getting a :bfp: pretty hard.

I am also 19 and ttc. I am very new to this. Do you have any advice or anything?

Cara.... your in same position as me. I think that I am ovulating because of cm and symptoms a get but can't be sure. Are you taking anything to help ttc?
Benttigirl I probably have loads of advice, is this your first cycle ttc? X

Well, I do BBT and am on Folic acid, but we started TTC back in March 2010, and went a year of trying to do it naturally. After a year with wonky cycles and only :bfn:s I decided it was Dr time, and then that was when I found out that my Dr didn't think I was Ov'ing. So I go for blood work, DF is getting a SA and hopefully on July 7th we'll know what's what.

Benttigirl... I think the best piece of advice is - just because someone has kids does NOT make them an expert at getting that :bfp:. Do research and find what makes you comfortable, or what you think would work for you. And don't be scared to come here to rant. lol. You will more than likely come across someone who "knows exactly what you need to do to get preggo", but everyone is different. If you have any questions, we'll be more than happy to help you out with what we know. :)

FX'd & :dust:

And to add to that Benttigirl the best advice anyone will give is relax and happy bd'ing! Almost impossible to relax tho. Remember everyones body is different. It's nice to speak to someone my age tho! X

Hello! :hi: I'm 22 dh will be 21 in 5 days. I guess you could consider me to have long cycles also .. I havn't had a actual pp af yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->