19 yrold Looking for a buddy(s) :D Ltttc x

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
hiyaa, im 19, married and have been ttc #1 for 2 - 2 1/2 years,

i have possible blocked/damaged tubes, there pretty certain thats what it is how ever, wont be 100% untill my appointment with my gyne in june :dohh: the wait is killing me :wacko:

im from england and am not fussed if you live here or abroad

need some one i can rant too, some one who can cheer me up when im having a bad day and obviously some one i can help out too :happydance:

would just like to buddy up with people id like to help and who would like to help me make this long term up hill battle a little easier :thumbup:

Hi! I am 19 and married as well! I haven't been ttc for as long as you but we can still be buddies if you'd like!

Sorry to hear about your troubles :(

I am currently in my 2ww and hoping this is our month!

aww thanks, how long have you been married and ttc for??, im still hoping this is our month, tbf there more of a chance it being this month then any other month, due to the procendure i had done 2 weeks ago could increse fertility for the next couple of months ''apparently'' xx

Hey! Im Rae I am 20, married and been trying for about 3-4 months! I am sorry about your troubles and I hope everything works out!

We've been NTNP since May 2010, I got pregnant in Sept. and lost it in Dec... got the Mirena and decided to hold off for a while. We got married the 4th of January and I got the Mirena removed on the 11th of February and didn't get AF until 3/25, so officially this is our 1st "normal" cycle ttc :)

Ooh that's good news! Where are you currently in your cycle?

i honestly have no idea when i comes to my cycles :shrug:
my periods are completely all over the place, so they basically turn up when they feel like it, sometimes it can be months that i dont have them others it can be barely half a month :dohh:

i actually had to google what a mirena was as we dont call them that over here:haha:

:wave: hi rae, thanks for the comment hope you get a bfp soon

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hiya im 22 and been ttc with pcos for 3 yrs.
had an hsg last month and they unblocked my tubes and im taking clomid 100mg at the moment!!

xxx

Hiya, im 22 and ttc after a break...dunno if id suit as a buddy as i already have a lil boy??

I live in Ire not married but been with my man for 5 years!

Was ttc in 2009 then had a m/c which i cudn get over for ages...

So sorry to hear bout ur struggles, how come the wait is so long for gyn??

xx

hiyaa, im 19, married and have been ttc #1 for 2 - 2 1/2 years,

i have possible blocked/damaged tubes, there pretty certain thats what it is how ever, wont be 100% untill my appointment with my gyne in june :dohh: the wait is killing me :wacko:

im from england and am not fussed if you live here or abroad

need some one i can rant too, some one who can cheer me up when im having a bad day and obviously some one i can help out too :happydance:

would just like to buddy up with people id like to help and who would like to help me make this long term up hill battle a little easier :thumbup:

Hey im 20 and married! would love to chat to other young women ttc! good luck and lots of baby dust :)

:wave: Hiyaa Ladies, havent been on in a bit, laptops been playing up :dohh:

Manchester1 i also had a hsg last month, no luck thoo, did you think it hurt because i think ive got one of those horror story ones lool :shrug:

Mum88 yeah you can still be a buddy, and the waits so long because of the bloody NHS, its a bit of a joke to be fair but nothing we can do about it really

hiyaa young wifee :thumbup:

Hope you all get a :bfp: soon

:dust: baby dust to you all :dust:

:wave: Hiyaa Ladies, havent been on in a bit, laptops been playing up :dohh:

Manchester1 i also had a hsg last month, no luck thoo, did you think it hurt because i think ive got one of those horror story ones lool :shrug:

Mum88 yeah you can still be a buddy, and the waits so long because of the bloody NHS, its a bit of a joke to be fair but nothing we can do about it really

hiyaa young wifee :thumbup:

Hope you all get a :bfp: soon

:dust: baby dust to you all :dust:

hell yes it hurt. i found the spectrum at the beginning killed but i was tensing up, so she had to get a longer one..blah blah, killed and was embarassing!!

also both tubes were blocked so it hurt quite a bit when they were unblocked, to a degree where i said ouch and was clenching my fists lol!

well rather then taking the time to look for a plastic spectrum, she decided to use a metal one which was FREEZING! which obvs made me tense up even more, the ballooon killed and you know how you say that unblocking them hurt, well my were totally blocked an she kept tryin and trying to unblock them and nothing worked, but i was to the point i actaully passed out cuz of the pain, and id consider myself a reasonable pain threshold lool xx

hahaa i think mine was also a metal one. it was damn cold anyway. glad its over.
i get what you mean about the pain- she had to try 3 times i think.
and wahhh just found out my friend is 6months pregnant and she has an 8 months old :'(

yeahh i know what ya mean, my nephews girlfriend (whos a complete skanky whore) weve just found out shes pregnant again! she lost a baby at xmas because she couldnt keep off the drink and the weed and now shes pregnant again shes still drinkin and smoking weed and on top of that shes gettin coked up every minute of every day -.-

how can someone like that whos only 17 and both her nd her bf am on the dole nd live with his mom get pregnant to flush babies out cuz they cant be bother to quite drink and drugs!

but then some one like me whos married, whos husband works full time, and im currently lookin for another job after my last job suffered cuz of my depression, were both stable and just wanna make us from a couple into a family!

it does get me soo mad cuz who ever said life aint fair wasnt joking!!

xx

:/ woow 6 months preggers 8 months old thats certainly fast work!.. n it makes me wanna slapp ppl when i see them pregnant and smoking i watched it on bbc 2 days ago they showed the effects of smokin to a woman expecting and she cried and was like..il quit smoking in 5 days!! i just cant believe how much people dont appreciate what theyve got!! but try not to worry though ladies! because when it happens because weve wanted it so much the wait for it will be so worth it!!!!

lol my friend didnt even want to get pregnant. haha

she got preg 1st cycle with her 1st son, then when she had him she was on the pill and it was making her bleed so she stopped it and kinda hoped it would take a while for her cycles to get normal. low and behold she gets pregnant 1st cycle again.

bitch ! hahaha

damn lol lucky her.. well i was just browsing on fb and saw a slag from highskool who was smoking drinkin and sniffing poppers ( she didnt mind telling the whole world on her facebook status) just gave birth to a healthy baby girl.. jelous much lol , everyone on my facebook are pregnant at the moment lol

i love the fact in your sig you write 'my ticket wont work'. cracks me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->