19 yrold Looking for a buddy(s) :D Ltttc x

okaii seriously, im fed up of how many people are pregnant right about now lool, my best friend (i dont hold it against her, i love her nd her big bump lol) then my hubbys best mates gf just had a baby 2 days ago nd ees all like lets go visit him nd im like hmm lets not, then that slag bag :/ then 2 people i grew up with nd went to school with are not to mention, my mates ex (i still have him on fb lool) his got his new gf pregs nd okaii ill stop now i wont bore you with the details but like bout 50 other people on my fb are pregnant, not to mention when you actually leave the house you cant look round town with out seeing babies and pregnant women, gahhhhh its soo fustating, but on the supposed bright side i start my new job today lool xx

hiya kailynn how are you, how long have you been ttc?? x

hiya kailynn how are you, how long have you been ttc?? x

We have been TTCsince 5 months ago, no luck yet... but we are now back to WTT as of tonight! Ughhh. He doesn't want to bring another baby into this world, 'til the custody battle with his ex for his 2 year old is over... But other than this, I am doing well! How are you? And how long have y'all be TTC?

hey hun! wishing you lots of :dust: and i feel for you that you have to wait so long ugh .. im 20 married in canada.. been ttc over a year currently 14 dpo 2 days late.. :D

were been ttc 2.5 years and have now been refered for ivf :) x

were been ttc 2.5 years and have now been refered for ivf :) x

CONGRATS on the IVF referal! The chanse of pregnancy is so high with young couples getting IVF :)

I am 21 (22 in less than a month) have been married since October 2010. We have been NT/NP for basically our whole relationship (sounds bad..but we clicked fast!) and nothing has happened. I only have one fallopian tube due to an ectopic when I was 17, so that is why it hasnt happened yet.. We dont want to fully TTC yet with OPKs and temping and stuff like that..it sounds too stressful for us. Hopefully we will get our BFP soon though. I am more on track of when I ovulate by noticing natural body cues so we can plan our baby dancing more accurately. You should update us all when you get your treatment and if it was successful! :-D

My AF is actually due this weekend and I hope she doesnt show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->