14 weeks and he's perfectly fine!

At 4mons he's on 3 meals a day and loving it!

I tried offering solids this week (20 weeks). Was met with a flat out refusal! Only tried because she's been a bit cranky during the day recently and wondered if hunger was the problem. Obviously it wasn't, and the crankiness has passed now anyway.

I think OH and I are now pretty much settled on starting BLW at 6 months :)

6 months, and we had about 3 weeks of finger foods and now she eats everything we eat, meals etc. ie If I cook lasagne, she gets a piece, or roast chicken, whatever.

have started properly today...he has had odd tastes and is so ready i think xx

17 weeks...and we're on 3 meals a day (with really small pudds for 2 of them since yesterday) nearing 5 months old...he's loving it...i think he has his mothers appetite but lets hope he has his father metabolism :haha:

xxx

We've started at 5 months 1 week because she had started to lose weight. I had wanted to wait til 6 months and do BLW and as long as her weight gain continues to go up, we'll move over fully to BLW asap :D

I tried one of my twins with some cereal but never ended up introducing a single meal,i might start them both soon,they had tastes and i'm not against or for waiting until 6 months,but i might do ..we just got back from our holiday so it seemed pointless starting anything before and it is SO MUCH easier with them just being satisfied with just milk.

We started on Baby Rice this week, 20 weeks, after seaking advice from out HV. I had hoped to wait till 6 months but he'll drink a 9oz bottle and still want more, has stsrted waking again at night, doubled his birth weight etc... Going to stick with baby rice for as long as possible as I am keen to go the BLW route but given how much he ate this morning (about 10 spoonfuls! and still wanting more!) I may need to give in earlier!!

My LO is 5 months and 1 week, and we'll start BLW at 6 months. He has met all the developmental milestones for weaning, but we are following the guidelines to be safe. My intention was to introduce solids sometime between 6-9 months, and it looks like it'll be 6 months.

17 weeks with puree fruit and veg as she was loosing weight..

as of last week she is now on 3 meals a day and is 6 months on monday..

we are trying blw but most of it ends up on the floor lol, but all her food is just mashed now

xx

17 weeks and she loved it! We started with veg, fruit and cereal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->