19DPO, 4 days late, BFN...?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
Is it normal to test negative still? I've heard that some people don't test positive until 6 weeks... I'm just really confused. :shrug: I used a FRER so it's not the type of test.

I've slept through the day twice in the past week but other than that I haven't had any symptoms. I usually get symptoms before AF arrives. Normally my breasts get sore/sensitive a few days before AF arrives, and they aren't sore/sensitive at all. So really, I have an unusual lack of symptoms.

My cycles can be crazy, but they've been evening out the past few months. They've been 28-31 days the past 4 cycles. Now it's day 35.

Any advice or information?

Right here with you I'm 19dpo, 6 days late, BFN since 9dpo, but I spotted ystrdy am, and again today, so I'm thinking chemical for me as I get lines way after test limits nut not on frer, and not getting darker

Right here with you I'm 19dpo, 6 days late, BFN since 9dpo, but I spotted ystrdy am, and again today, so I'm thinking chemical for me as I get lines way after test limits nut not on frer, and not getting darker

I hope it's not chemical :af:

I have had no spotting at all. Normally I have a day or two of pink discharge then my period starts, and I've had no color at all whatsoever. I just have watery CM.

I feel like I should have detectable HCG by now if I'm pregnant. My mom's levels were so high at 6 weeks with my little sister that they thought it might be twins. But I have to remember that I'm not my mother.

Shae check out this thread below
Me and Briana have been chatting about this last few days and she just got her bfp on a FRER cpl hrs ago!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2331447-17dpo-no-af-but-cramps-3.html

Shae check out this thread below
Me and Briana have been chatting about this last few days and she just got her bfp on a FRER cpl hrs ago!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2331447-17dpo-no-af-but-cramps-3.html

Thanks! I'm heading over to that thread right now!

Updated here I am out this month :sad2:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gust-2015-bfp-thread-32-testers-1-bfp-29.html

Hey ladies. I see you are all late too. I am just under 2 weeks late and nothing but bfn tests. I am so confused.

Hey ladies. I see you are all late too. I am just under 2 weeks late and nothing but bfn tests. I am so confused.

I'll be one week late tomorrow. I'm trying to wait until I'm two weeks late to test again (the 16th) but I just found out I'll be in another state that day :dohh: so I'm deciding whether to test before I leave (the 14th) or after I get back (17-18th, not sure)...

Buckeye and Shae :dust: to both of you!

Cycle day 42 and got a bfn this morning. Getting my blood test tomorrow.. Hopefully that will tell me some good news.

AF is due today and so far no sign of her! I'm 15dpo and still haven't gotten a definite positive. I had a faint one, but it was also on a blue dye test which apparently give false positives a lot from what i've been reading. I'll keep you all updated.

Fingers crossed for all of you though!! Hoping AF doesn't appear on any of us! :af:

GL Buckeye can't wait for your update
:dust: to you and jlynnx
Shae, any update for you?

GL Buckeye can't wait for your update
:dust: to you and jlynnx
Shae, any update for you?

No AF yet!
My fiance was at walmart today and I asked him to pick up a bunch of the 88 cent tests and he said he couldn't find any! I even sent him a picture of the package. :growlmad: I wanted to scream :hissy: and cry :cry: at the same time, I think I'm a little extra emotional.
Nipples are a bit sensitive, and I notice when i miss a meal I feel kinda foggy, usually it takes me until dinner time to feel like that. I felt it twice today, both before I ate lunch and before I ate dinner.

Shae I'm really hoping those are your cues!
I had heard about the mythical 88 cent tests at wally for months and NEVER found any until this past month. Even now I usually can only find 1-2 banged up boxes...every now and then a leprechaun seems to leave like 10! I take 6 and leve the rest for whoever comes next.
Someone here is seriously clearing them out of all 4 walmarts by me-crazy.
Was starting to think they were a myth lol.

Well I got my blood test back... And I am not pregnant. :shrug: I am now 15 days late and I have no idea what the heck is going on :(

Oh Buckeye I'm so sorry
We seem to have a good few ladies having unusually long cycles without AF then bfn...something must be up with the atmosphere or something...so weird.
Are they planning to do hormone level testing to see if you may need some assist?

All my hormone levels are good they said. They said they are not going to do anything until end of September if I have not started my period.. It is just really odd because I am always on a 28 cycle with maybe being a day or two late here or there..

You should check out McMee's thread for this same issue. SHe's so late she's due for next AF soon lol
However we think maybe she skipped a cycle for whatever reason or was really late, and maybe was bfp by the time the docs ofc did the ultrasound - the tech even told her if she was at or less than 4 wks they wouldn't see anything yet - so there's always that hope for you as well
:dust:

Thank you for letting me know that JLM! That makes me feel better that there is still hope! I will have to find that thread! Thank you for all support! It has helped me out so much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->