19DPO, 4 days late, BFN...?

So I just broke and tested with my last FRER and... BFN.
IMG_8275.jpg
There was an indent when it hit a certain light but I'm certain it was an indent, it was super thin compared to the control and it had no color, it was like a textbook indent. Ugggh I wish AF would just come already so I can stop stressing. I wasn't really emotional today, so those symptoms seem to have died down. I'm guessing my body is just f'ing with me.

View attachment 888611
There was an indent when it hit a certain light but I'm certain it was an indent, it was super thin compared to the control and it had no color, it was like a textbook indent. Ugggh I wish AF would just come already so I can stop stressing. I wasn't really emotional today, so those symptoms seem to have died down. I'm guessing my body is just f'ing with me.

Oh, how frustrating.
Im in the same boat. 21DPO and 7days late. I've been crampy since 12dpo, like AF should be here but I'm still testing negative on hpts. I've been having waves of nausea for days. yuk... I totally feel for you.

Keep us updated

Ahh Shae this is so crazy!
I swear I have line eye, i was tilting my screen every which way, cuz when I first saw the pic at a glance I swore I saw a line!
Sorry hun...Do you have a Dr appt coming up?

Ahh Shae this is so crazy!
I swear I have line eye, i was tilting my screen every which way, cuz when I first saw the pic at a glance I swore I saw a line!
Sorry hun...Do you have a Dr appt coming up?

Yeah I know I get really line-eyed sometimes too so I always see if I can see a line a mm or so away and if I can I know it's just line-eye. There was nothing in person, it's definitely negative. :bfn:
I don't have any doctor's appointments coming up that I know of. Just a dentist appointment tomorrow. I mentioned a blood test to my fiance and we decided to wait until I'm 2 weeks late and get another hpt and go from there.
I'm going kind of insane. Honestly I'm not even sure if I've ovulated yet because I haven't been paying attention. I BD'd today so it would be funny if I just haven't ovulated... :wacko:

Oh also my right breast is killing me. But honestly when that happens it's always the right one so that's not super out of the ordinary.

View attachment 888611

Oh, how frustrating.
Im in the same boat. 21DPO and 7days late. I've been crampy since 12dpo, like AF should be here but I'm still testing negative on hpts. I've been having waves of nausea for days. yuk... I totally feel for you.

Keep us updated

Ugh I know it sucks. I'm 9 days late today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->