19dpo still waiting....

Molyelle

Reaction score
I'm now 19dpo and getting all the symptoms. Tested at 17dpo and got bfn and now I feel too scared to test again as it gutted me seeing that bfn again :-(. I'm officially 5 days late today. Anyone else been like this and got a bfp late after bfns? x

With our 2nd, I got a few bfn's, I left it 2/3 days and finally got our bfp :)
Fingers crosed you get a bfp xx

Hiya. What dpo did you get a bfp? Hubby wants me to test again in the morning which will be 3 days since the bfn but I'm thinking to leave it longer x

I'm now 19dpo and getting all the symptoms. Tested at 17dpo and got bfn and now I feel too scared to test again as it gutted me seeing that bfn again :-(. I'm officially 5 days late today. Anyone else been like this and got a bfp late after bfns? x

Check with a digital Pregnancy test. It will tell you for sure:kiss:

How are you getting on molyelle? I'm 5 days late now and getting BFNs too! x

Hi pregmama, no I haven't taken a digi - I dont want to waste money lol.
I've been doing ICs and I've also done 2 asda own brand. If I'm still not on by Friday I think I will grab a FRER and/or digi. I'm 9 days late today and still negative.

17 days late, but I've started spotting so think af is coming. I am also experiencing some moderate stabbing pains on left side of pelvis. The blood I am getting is pink, watery and small amounts.

X

Are you getting any symptoms? Any spotting? I'm late too and wondering what's going on...I hate seeing those negative tests!!

I'm about 4-5 days late. And just feel pregnant but I'm not sure if I got very very faint lines or not. It was hard to tell. But I feel so bloated, like I am preggo & cramps, nausea, heavy & sore boobs, etc. lol. I'm gonna test with SMU this morning. I was gonna wait, but for some reason I can't.

Hoping everyone gets their BFPs! Can't wait to read the updates. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->