19th October Ladies ... **5 Births Already**

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
Seen quite a few of us are due on the 19th October :thumbup:

So heres a lil thread for all us ladies who are due on that special date :cloud9:

Feel free to join & talk to ladies who are at the same stage of pregnancy as you :)

:pink: https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter/zimg/12/z4e29e344c2daf.gif:blue:

Mummy2Tylerxx ~ :pink:
Katerdid ~ :blue:
Sam#3 ~ :pink:
Babydeacon ~ :blue:
Phantom ~ :blue:
Mary jo ~ :blue:
Nypage ~ :blue:
Ay2808 ~ :pink:

:baby:https://www.commenthaven.com/glitter-text-generator/vw/11/z4e78408ad6571.gif:baby:
Katerdid ~ :blue: William 19th September 2011 6lbs 2oz
Nypage ~ :blue: Kian Patrick 26th September 2011 6lbs 1oz
Baby Deacon ~ :blue: Ryan James 7th October 2011 6lb 9oz
Ay ~ :pink: Caitlyn 19th October 2011 6lb 10oz
Sam#3 ~ :pink: Sienna Helen 20th October 2011 8lb 3oz
Phantom ~ :blue: Cody Lukas 13th October 2011 8lb 14oz

:) Just thought it would be a nice idea seen as there was quite a few of us that were due 19th that posted on your thread :D

be good for us all to talk and become friends with others at the same stage as us x

i think it's a great idea, it'll be neat to follow along with people who will be experiencing the same stuff just around each other.

i wonder when they'll all be born in comparison?

Ikno .... i wonder if any of us will actually be bang on the 19th!! With my 1st i was 13days overdue :(

Just to introduce myself a bit

Im Kerri 23yrs old and a proud mummy of my perfect 3yr old son Tyler & This little baby in my tummy! :cloud9:
Me & OH got pretty lucky as this was our 1st cycle TTC xx

Michelle, 21- BFP first cycle TTC Marrried since July, 2010

when i get home i'll post a recent bump pic. :)

Baby is moving around a lot today (and last night).

Are you ladies feeling a lot of movement?

Oh yeh i will post a bump pic too :) be good to compare bumps.... i feel huge this time as im showing much earlier than i did with my 1st.

For those who have found out the genders: ...what team are you on :pink: :blue:

For those who havnt are you going too, and have you got a preference??

hey yay!! I'm Madison im 21, hubby and i will be celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary on June 12th!! been together for 4 years (high school sweet hearts):blush:

BFP on 3rd cycle of clomid.. utter shock considering i never got a positive OPK. And i would test 3 times a day every day.. Expensive habit lol

This will be our first baby!! And its a :pink:

I felt my 1st movements about 2days ago and lastnite was great, i had gone to bed to read some of my book and baby started wriggling about even OH came up to see if he could feel, theyre still very light but sooo adorable :)

Im feeling allot!! haha i go to bed like a hour early every night so i can just lay and feel her.. we have a doppler to so i listen at night as well.. :happydance:

Madison congrats on team pink!! :) You got any names you like x

i'm calling my first movements around 2 gdays ago as well, but i didn't except it until last night. lol. thats what i fell asleep to last night, i layed in bed on my back an hour early as well, so i could see.

do you ladies feel movememnts all the time? i just feel it at night when i lay down on my back? i assume thats normal? lol

Madison congrats on team pink!! :) You got any names you like x

they change all the time.. so far we have thought of.....

Piper Ann (my fav)
Parker
Taylor Ann (ann was my gmas middle name)
Elizabeth
Ava ann
And so many random ones i cant remember..

We are not naming her until she is born though..

i'm calling my first movements around 2 gdays ago as well, but i didn't except it until last night. lol. thats what i fell asleep to last night, i layed in bed on my back an hour early as well, so i could see.

do you ladies feel movememnts all the time? i just feel it at night when i lay down on my back? i assume thats normal? lol

When i first noticed movement it was only at night while laying on back.. now i feel her through out the day.. i really try and pay attention though otherwise i would probably not notice it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->