19th October Ladies ... **5 Births Already**

Cravings are so weird.. for me i have craved..

Cereal and pickles together..
pickles and chocolate..
pickles in general really..
And i used to hate hard candy, now i can not get enough!

EW it all prob sounds gross but to me sooo good lol

my weight has been crazy, i gained 5 lbs in weeks 3-7 then i lost it all plus another 6 lbs last tme i weighed a week ago. so i started at 174lbs and now am at 168. not sure why as i was only sick for a few weeks and even then did not throw up but once every few days or so.

edit- cravings:

pickles---mmmm
fruity juices, and rice with butter and soy sauce. hahaha

pickles & cereal ...... pickles & chocolate haha yep sounds gross but i bet like u say ...its irresistable to you!!
Isnt it crazy what pregnancy can make you want haha x

urg, when I weighed myself on Saturday, for the first time since I've been pregnant (though I was weighed by the nurse at 7 weeks and the midwife at my booking in, but I ignored those weights because I was fully clothed and it wasn't first thing in the morning after a pee and before eating anything :haha: ). so on Sat., I was 10st 3lb (143lb). I think I was around 9st 9lb (135lb) pre preg, so that's 8lb. not horrendous but not wonderful either. I gained about 45lb with my son, and am really hoping to keep it to under 40lb, ideally closer to 30lb.

I've had a bump since about 7 weeks, but it's just my slack stomach muscles giving out. the actual bump bit is apparant if I suck my tummy right in, and then it sticks out properly at the bottom. :lol:

it's just so disappointing when my husband doesn't agree with MY choices! I am the one going through pregnancy, surely my choices should get priority? Adam *was* actually my choice, and fortunately he liked it, too, in fact we discussed it before I was ever pregnant with him and he started calling my tummy "Adam", and I had to stop him because it was annoying me and I didn't want to taint the name. so we nicknamed my bump Brenda, till my scan. this bump has no nickname. we're thinking about keeping the baby's sex a secret from most people, last time we told everyone as soon as we knew (but not the name, at least we told them our idea but not that it was his for definite name). this time I will tell my parents and my brother and SIL (purely because my bro and SIL have loads of baby girl clothes from my nieces they will give us if it's a girl, we already have a bunch of boy stuff from my 5 year old nephew, and we'll have to let them know if we need it because they live in Norway so someone has to bring it over next time they come).

I have blocked out the names my husband suggested because I hated them so much. if it's a boy we will end up with a compromise name that neither of us loves, I think, because he seems so set sgainst Luke.

also, I have lots of names I like that we cannot have because they end in the "s" sound, and our surname begins with an "s" and it's all too ssssss hissy. I love Silas and Linus but they are off limits. for a girl, the same, but also nothing that ends in the "ia" sound, because it will rhyme with our surname. such a shame because I love Leah. :(

as for cravings, nothing really, tuna, I guess, occasionally. and in general, stuff that isn't salty but not sweet stuff. like unsalted rice cakes with cheese. mmmm. I used to have such a salty tooth but now I like a lot less.

its bizzar my husband freaks out when i eat it!! lol and i think all the weight i have gained is in my boobs!! they are ginormous!!

my OH's second name is "Flower" would you believe haha so we cant have anything like Rose or Lily Or Daisy etc as they are flowers and would sound a little silly lol x

Its soooo difficult to think of names.

Im trying to eat as healthy as i possibly can but its not working too well as i have a "Love" for junk/fatty foods :( but ive been trying to drink as much fresh fruit juice & water as i can, and eat healthy bfast & lunch and then having anything for tea .....cuz i figure if i cut out fatty foods completley then i will start to want them more!! lol

oh you just reminded me... heh... I don't think I crave things so much, I just give in to my greed... but last time I had a real greed for McDonalds double cheeseburgers. then I stopped eating them (or going to McDonalds) for ages because I had to lose all the pregnancy weight, especially because we were getting married and I refused to look like a moose in a lace dress... well, I didn't tell my family I was pregnant till I was 12 weeks (both times) and when I told my mum this time I asked, did you have any suspicions (I haven't seen her since before I was preg, as they live 300 miles away but we talk on the phone all the time) and she said, well yes, you started saying you'd been to McDonalds a lot! which we have been. :blush:

hahaha!! a moose in a lace dress :rofl: this made me giggle! Mmmm i do love a mcdonalds myself :)

I think its very very difficult to cut out junk food completley ... i mean who would rather have some lettuce over a good old chocolate cake/bar .....mmmm not me! haah

Im hoping to loose the baby weight after LO is born as i am maid of honour at my sisters wedding the following year.....so i am going to set that as my goal to hopefully help me!

Well ladies im glad weve got this little thread as your all lovely so far :) Hopefully some more 19th ladies willl join us too, Im heading off to bed now but shall check back in tomorrow xx

Nanite all xx

I think I'm strange because I do love lettuce as well. I sort of swing between good and healthy and really poor. like today I had rice cakes and ryvita and cheese and lettuce for lunch - but fried chicken and chips for dinner. oops.

won't be on much tomorrow because we're off to Legoland, but I hope to catch up with you ladies soon :D

edit- cravings:

pickles---mmmm

I've just seen this edit.... Rice with butter and soy sauce lol that's an odd one lol .... Wonder If we could stomach eating this while not pregnant!!

rice with butter and soy sauce sounds right up my street. yummy!

Nanite Mary Jo enjoy Lego land!!

Nanite everyone else.... Chat tomorrow xx

Night night!! Rice with butter sound so good right now! Hubs and I are about to grocery shop, and everything sounds soo good!! This will be an expense trip lol!!

here's a pic of me and my bump from today :)https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/IMAG0220.jpg

edit- cravings:

pickles---mmmm

I've just seen this edit.... Rice with butter and soy sauce lol that's an odd one lol .... Wonder If we could stomach eating this while not pregnant!!

i used to eat it before i was preg, but it was occasional. i ate it for dinner the last three nights. changed it up tonight though. lol

Awww love the bump piccy!!! :) :thumbup: Its a really neat bump u got there x
I will post a bump pic later today xx

Nice bump.. I wish mine was more noticeable!!

Does anyone else suffer from bad heart burn during this pregnantcy!? It has kept me up all night!!

yes me!! terrible ....got it really bad with Tyler and it never went away...even when i wasnt pregnant i got bad acid reflux.... i used to take zantac (ranitadine) for it which helps soooooo much but not sure if your alowed it when pregnant :(

haven't really gotten heart burn (yet) thank gosh.

as far as my bump goes- i'm convinced i'm having a huge baby. my hubby was 10lbs 10 ounces, and baby was measuring big at my 9 week ultrasound, i started showing 7 weeks and it never decreased or went away, just kept growing despite the fact that i was losing weight like mad. lol

wow 10 lbs ah thats a little scary.. and yeah its horrid! it just started a few day ago.. (heartburn that is) and i literally have to sleep sitting up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->