19th October Ladies ... **5 Births Already**

I'm coming to you ladies' houses to get my wine on. LOL.

DH refuses to believe I will not get the baby drunk If I have a glass. :dohh:

Geesh...men are clueless! My DH was the opposite. He thought it'd be fine for me to take vicodine or lithium while bf. Had to explain that stuff travels through breast milk. :dohh:

Yea mine would be happy to have some wine together! And sushi I want sushi.

Lol, go eat sushi then! Hmmm...what else was a no no while preggo? I can't think of anything else that I gave up but can have now.

Bologna and lunch meat! I craved them so bad and now I eat sammiches like every day.

Was just on the Facebook mummies group. Two people thinking they're PG already. I'd be flippiiinnnggg out. Can you imagine? EEK

Can't even think about dtd let alone baby number 3!! Never!!

I've got my PP appointment in....12 days. I'm kinda hoping he tells me I'm not completely healed. LOL

God, how awful! I would hate hate hate to have a baby back to back. Yikes! I'm slightly worried about it, but not really. We dtd once without protection last week, Sooooo stupid, but I'm sure it'll be fine, right?

Well the odds are in your favor I'd expect but you won't be sure until you get a period I suppose. Funny when you actually HOPE for a period. lol

Kait I hope you get your period, how would you feel if you got pregnant again so soon??
Hope all you ladies are well x

I agree Nikki I am also never dtd either!! I'm happy now x
I have no idea about contraception choices apart from just no more sex

Exactly! No sex it is...lol. OH will not let that fly. I just have aweful insurance that doesn't cover prescriptions...and birth control is prescription. I haven' been on anything in 10 years and don't want to start paying for it..super expensive:( I also hate condoms but if we do it, that will hafta be the choice.

Anyways, baby is in my room. I dont want to do it with his bed up against mine! Lol. He wakes up if I move the blanket wrong!

Lol, that's exactly how I felt about sex for about 6 weeks. Then it just hit me and all a sudden I was a horny little thing lol.
And as awful as it seems, we've dtd when Will was in the room. Just stick him in the bassinet and hope he doesn't cry/wake up :blush:

God, I don't know what I'd do if I got preggo from that. Shit, I'd be a mess. Prolly be so depressed. Scary thing is since I'm exclusively bf'ing, I may not get my period for a long time. I did a poll and most ladies went without a period until they started solid foods!
I think I'll be fine without one...it's if I suddenly feel nauseous all the time ... Oh boy, will I freak out. That's how it was with Will - morning sickness from conception.

Oh goodness kait lol I will keep my fingers crossed your not and be careful from now on missy haha!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->