1dpo and....

Ashlee B x

Teejay N Kaycie
Reaction score
So pretty sure I ovulated sometime yesterday, had all the right symptoms. We're not exactly TTC but we use withdrawal method, hoping for an 'oopsie'

So I believe I'm 1dpo, feel a sharp pain on my left side, went to the toilet and was brown cm on the tissue. Not had this before. But the pain had since gone :shrug:

Anyone else 1dpo that wants to wait this out with me?

Been spotting a fair bit today. Red when I wipe mixed with cm. but also some brown. So confused!

Anyone offer some light?

Could be possible ovulation spotting if u think u ovulated yesterday. Some say it's a good sign means you're extra fertile :thumbup:

Am also 1dpo ( I think) today. Waiting another two days to confirm two more high temps.

Had my fmu n more brown when I wiped but was like ewcm too! So wondering if I'm still actually ovulating? This spotting has happened the last few cycles now but hasn't happened before that. Which is why it's so odd!

Ah fingers crossed for you. Are you an early tester?

So pretty sure I ovulated sometime yesterday, had all the right symptoms. We're not exactly TTC but we use withdrawal method, hoping for an 'oopsie'

So I believe I'm 1dpo, feel a sharp pain on my left side, went to the toilet and was brown cm on the tissue. Not had this before. But the pain had since gone :shrug:

Anyone else 1dpo that wants to wait this out with me?

Do you happen to know the chances of getting pregnant from the withdrawal method???? I have no idea, and am curious, that's why I'm asking!! I have heard mixed responses on this method and it left me pretty confused on whether or not it's easy to end up BFP with this method or if it rarely occurs!? It does sound like what you're referring to could be due to ovulation! Keep us posted and good luck!!!! :)

I've heard good reviews on the withdrawal and when used correctly can be pretty effective. 3.5 years in and no babies for us lol.

After checking in with Dr. Google, it seems as tho my bleeding is related to ovulation after all. I'm getting ALOT more ewcm so would defo explain it! And all this time I avoided sex while bleeding haha. So I'm not even in the TWW for another couple days... Fml lol. But will keep u posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->