1DPO Anyone with me, also a strange question about intercourse.....

mothertoone

DD 7YO DS 4YO TTC#3
Reaction score
Hello,

Today is 07/04/2017
So i believe i am 1dpo due to a positive OPK on 05/04/2017 and lots of EWCM 06/04/2017.

DTD
02/04/2017
03/04/2017
04/04/2017
06/04/2017 - Intercourse question, so we DTD however it was extremeley painful i can only explain it as my cervix was serverly bruised. I wanted to stop but didnt want to miss the window so put up with the pain but ouch!!! I have noticed this previously before TTC so not sure at what part in the cycle it would have been. Is this normal? is this what they refer to as ovulation pain? Or is this abnormal and i should see a doctor?

When I O my cervix is more open, and very tender. During :sex: it hurts but the pain feels so good... not so afterwards, very sore, I often take Aspirin!

mittelschmerz/ovulation pain is pain in the ovaries themselves, usually on one side each month

so its a good thing then :/ it was slightly satifying thinking that it may be a good sign but otehr than that it was just painful :(

Hello,

Today is 07/04/2017
So i believe i am 1dpo due to a positive OPK on 05/04/2017 and lots of EWCM 06/04/2017.

DTD
02/04/2017
03/04/2017
04/04/2017
06/04/2017 - Intercourse question, so we DTD however it was extremeley painful i can only explain it as my cervix was serverly bruised. I wanted to stop but didnt want to miss the window so put up with the pain but ouch!!! I have noticed this previously before TTC so not sure at what part in the cycle it would have been. Is this normal? is this what they refer to as ovulation pain? Or is this abnormal and i should see a doctor?

New here, but I'll get to that in a moment. I would suggest that anytime you feel pain down there to do what eases your mind the most. If that means seeing the doc, then that's perfectly OK. However, sometimes pain happens, and it could have a very simple explanation. For example on 03/4/2017, my SO and I DTD and it didn't feel the best-he even noticed before I said anything, and it hurt because it was a less-than-romantic situation. It was more of a "lets just do this in case I ovulate soon." So there was some discomfort as I wasn't very lubricated down there. From my experience, I've never had that kind of ovulation pain, so I wold say no, that's not ovulation pain. But since every body is different, maybe that's how yours works? I just get kind of campy/pinchy around my ovaries. There's never any significant pain.

With that said, I am freshly one DPO. (Or two if I actually O'd on the 5th.) I got my first ever +OPK on the 5th! I was so excited, as we've been TTC since December. I could tell I was about to O because of all the fertile/liquid-esque discharge. My ovulation symptoms are sore breasts, moodiness/crying, ravenous hunger, and some pinching and pulling around my ovaries. I'm thrilled to be entering this TWW, though! I feel like this is THE month! Good luck!

Hello,

Today is 07/04/2017

DTD
02/04/2017
03/04/2017
04/04/2017

New here, but I'll get to that in a moment. I would suggest that anytime you feel pain down there to do what eases your mind the most. If that means seeing the doc, then that's perfectly OK. However, sometimes pain happens, and it could have a very simple explanation. For example on 03/4/2017, my SO and I DTD and it didn't feel the best-he even noticed before I said anything, and it hurt because it was a less-than-romantic situation. It was more of a "lets just do this in case I ovulate soon." So there was some discomfort as I wasn't very lubricated down there. From my experience, I've never had that kind of ovulation pain, so I wold say no, that's not ovulation pain. But since every body is different, maybe that's how yours works? I just get kind of campy/pinchy around my ovaries. There's never any significant pain.

With that said, I am freshly one DPO. (Or two if I actually O'd on the 5th.) I got my first ever +OPK on the 5th! I was so excited, as we've been TTC since December. I could tell I was about to O because of all the fertile/liquid-esque discharge. My ovulation symptoms are sore breasts, moodiness/crying, ravenous hunger, and some pinching and pulling around my ovaries. I'm thrilled to be entering this TWW, though! I feel like this is THE month! Good luck!

Thank you for your input, I put it down to changes in the cervix, and will monitor it next month hopefully won't need to because I won't be ovulating due to pregnancy 😀.

Also keep DTD because you normal ovulate 12-36 hours after your first positive OPK.

Personal I ovulate the following day.

Good luck you have been TTC for same amount of time as me. Hope this is both of our months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->