1dpo..maybe 2 dpo?

crystal443

Reaction score
Hi girls:flower: when do I count after ovulation? Is it the day after I get a +opk? I normally have on averge of 5 days or so of +'s but this month things are working right and I had a surge for 1 day...which was yesterday and todayit was - again:thumbup:

Hi, do you temp/chart at all? Any other ov symptoms?

Ovulation is counted as Day 0 and it's the last day of EWCM before your temperature rises, which gives you a better idea than the opk.

It's quite unusual to have 5 days of +opk I think?

I believe it's the day of your temperature dip . For example I had a pos opk day 10 , my temp dipped this morning day 12 . As long as rises now I'll consider cd12 as my o day. I also look for ewcm , but I don't get a lot of other clear signs
Hope that helps .good luck.

I dont temp but i count O day as the day after the positive OPK.

I hope this helps.

:dust:

Hi, do you temp/chart at all? Any other ov symptoms?

Ovulation is counted as Day 0 and it's the last day of EWCM before your temperature rises, which gives you a better idea than the opk.

It's quite unusual to have 5 days of +opk I think?

Hi, I don't temp anymore..I temped for the longest time and when we went to the FS she said not to bother I knew when I ovulated. I usually get EWCM about 3 days before O and leading up to O, I've been taking epo and Maca for 2 cycles now and this is the first cycle I've had a surge for one day. I did ask about the surge lasting 5 days or so and she said everything blood wise etc. was fine so not worry about it:shrug:

I usually count the day my OPK goes neg as 1DPO, until I start POAS and then I constantly adjust it in my head so I can stay in denial a little longer, lol.

I usually count the day my OPK goes neg as 1DPO, until I start POAS and then I constantly adjust it in my head so I can stay in denial a little longer, lol.

:rofl: I know hey? I will try to forget what DPO I am so I don't have to admit I'm having PMS symptoms:wacko:

Write it down on your spreadsheet/FF and then try and forget about it?

I like the temping, except the f***ing beeping noise it makes, but then I do love a good spreadsheet.

Plus I only get + opk on the day of O, and I would want to make sure I get a few:sex: in beforehand, whereas I get EWCM for at least 5 days before and seriously dunno if I could manage 5 nights on the trot.

Ok, I have to learn Brit speak bc I thought 'on the trot' meant you had diarrhea, lol. :blush:

Ok, I have to learn Brit speak bc I thought 'on the trot' meant you had diarrhea, lol. :blush:

LOLZ, almost, that would be "The Trots" whereas "on the trot" would mean consecutive in this context.:haha: You're almost an honourary Brit Dachie.:thumbup:

Ha ha, for sure, I love language, have you ever read "Mother Tongue" by Bill Bryson, fascinating stuff.

A lot of the expressions Americans use nowadays are from ye olden days in Britain, preserved forever by those migrating Puritans.

I'm fascinated with your and mamags scientific experiments in POAS thread, think I need to read that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->