1dpo need some buddies!

Curlymikes

Reaction score
I ovulated yesterday and im looking for some people to wait to test with! Anyone?

Hi there,

My cycle days and calendar days are synced right now. CD19 on May 19. heehee

1DPO happy to wait with you.

We are on cycle 2 TTC #1

I dont really like to symptom spot (well at least til like 7dpo), it makes me more obsessed than i already am. Lol And im only 2dpo. But i didnt have some pinching on my left ovary and some stabby pains in my boobs which are all great signs i ovulated!
When are you planning on taking your first test?

Probably next Friday at 7dpo. I think I misinterpreted my chart and I'm really 1dpo today. So next Friday at 7dpo is still extremely early to start testing but I will anyways lol. When will you start?

I would like to say that i will wait til im 9dpo, but i know i will test at 7 or 8dpo (prob 7dpo haha). So probably wednesday, but hopefully i wait til thursday.

Are you ttc your first baby? I have 25 month old twins a boy and a girl.

Boy/Girl twins - omg that's so precious. Did it take a while to conceive?

Yes we are TTC #1. We were enjoying our carefree life for a little bit after marriage but now I got the fever lol

Still relatively new to how this all works with TTC. I'm so fascinated by how our bodies work. I'm noticing things I never did before it's pretty cool to say the least the miracles that come out of this.

I'm not insanely confident about the cycle (only cycle #2) but I do feel like I learn more each time and am able to apply that to the next cycle to hopefully be more successful. Even though I want my BFP NOW I'm really enjoying the TTC process.

Yeah its been a long road with lots of miscarriages. Before my twins i had 3 miscarriages. I was ttc for 2 years but not protecting for 1 year before that. Now this time we have been ttc 7 months and i have had 2 chemicals. But again before we were ttc we werent protecting. Its hard for me to stay pregnant. I have Pcos. I am still learning new stuff as i ttc too. But if you have any questions i may be able to help... Ive been at it awhile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->