1dpo today 10/9. Anyone else?

I had started this month temping with 7:30 being my wakeup time, but then by the 3rd day I kept waking at 7! Now I decided, fine, if it is going to be accurate I will have to go ahead and chart at 7, no big deal will just have to take account for the first few temps being slightly off... But noooo... now I wake up 2 days in a row at 6:30! Apparently my body is as excited as I am to chart!!!!!!!
Thought that would make you guys giggle, if even a little.

Our bodies are funny that way. Right when you think you have yours figured all out, she'll throw a curve ball at you. Let's pray that you don't continue to wake up any earlier....

How's everyone feeling? I guess implantation would be in the next few days if it's going to happen....

8dpo for me and My chart is starting to look like the beginning of what could possibly be triphaisic ! Another thing, I'm just realizing that the past week when I get up in the morning I always have the urge to pee as if I have been holding it since the night before but, that's the only time I've been having "the urge" :shrug: :shrug:

6dpo today - crampy and achey, had some left sided pain a couple of days ago, not much to report really but feeling mega impatient!

Got my crosshairs on FF! :D Makes me 3DPO today now!

Temping has its downsides but it's sort of nice to get up early and be consistent, haha.

8dpo for me, and I'm starting to get antsy! This 2ww thing is for the birds. lol. I'm so impatient.

8dpo for me and My chart is starting to look like the beginning of what could possibly be triphaisic ! Another thing, I'm just realizing that the past week when I get up in the morning I always have the urge to pee as if I have been holding it since the night before but, that's the only time I've been having "the urge" :shrug: :shrug:

Got my crosshairs on FF! :D Makes me 3DPO today now!

Temping has its downsides but it's sort of nice to get up early and be consistent, haha.

Ok, can someone explain what triphasic and crosshairs means!? (Hope they are both good things...)

In my signature, see the FF chart? That big red plus sign is the cross hairs. :) It shows the day I ovulated according to my temperatures.

In my signature, see the FF chart? That big red plus sign is the cross hairs. :) It shows the day I ovulated according to my temperatures.

Ok, thanks! I don't chart. I tried it when trying for #1 but it didn't make any sense and then I got pregnant on my first cycle anyway. If this month is not lucky for me I'm going to give it another go. BBT thermometer is on my ebay watch list ready to buy if I come on!

Triphasic is when you have two temperature shifts and three clear grouping of temperatures, before O, right after O, and then another set of temperatures mid - end of cycle. Not sure if I explained that right :shrug:

When I wake up tomorrow I will be 7DPO Today I was craving sugar, not common for me. VERY sleepy as well. Just trying not to go crazy in this wait. I still dont know why I am so optimistic lol

So today (6dpo) I feel very much like AF is coming. She turned up at 6dpo last cycle so now I'm convinced I have a luteal phase defect :-(

So today (6dpo) I feel very much like AF is coming. She turned up at 6dpo last cycle so now I'm convinced I have a luteal phase defect :-(

I'm so sorry, I know that has to be rough. Are you taking any supplements? I had a luteal phase of 10, which isn't considered a defect, but it's pretty dang close. So now I take vitamin B 200mg every day, and I have extended my luteal phase by 2 days. Now I have an average of 12 days.

If you are having that short of a luteal phase i would talk to your dr about progesterone or other alternatives.

I know this might sound silly, but are you sure about your O date? I'm sure you are, but just checking.

I'm so sorry, I know that has to be rough. Are you taking any supplements? I had a luteal phase of 10, which isn't considered a defect, but it's pretty dang close. So now I take vitamin B 200mg every day, and I have extended my luteal phase by 2 days. Now I have an average of 12 days.

If you are having that short of a luteal phase i would talk to your dr about progesterone or other alternatives.

I know this might sound silly, but are you sure about your O date? I'm sure you are, but just checking.

Hi, I'm only going by OPKs and EWCM to work out O date but I think it's right. No AF yet but still crampy. I'm hoping it's a good thing! My hair has been really greasy for the last couple of days which is new. I'm probably just spotting imaginary symptoms as the wait is driving me mad! Anyone else got anything interesting to report?

Hi, I'm only going by OPKs and EWCM to work out O date but I think it's right. No AF yet but still crampy. I'm hoping it's a good thing! My hair has been really greasy for the last couple of days which is new. I'm probably just spotting imaginary symptoms as the wait is driving me mad! Anyone else got anything interesting to report?

Ugh oh i know. symptom spotting is the worst, especially if you don't keep "detailed" journals and then your like, I didn't feel this last time. lol
I didn't keep a journal when ttc last pregnancy because he was our 2nd and last baby. But here we are ttc #3, and i'm going to go insane by then end of it.

Not sure if I am out or not this cycle, posted on another thread about FF changing from ovulating to not ovulating... But I didnt want to copy and paste it all....

But I did have an unusual symptom, perhaps AF is indeed on the way but I am an emotional WRECK today! I was weepy, crying and sad and then I got so mad I snapped my hair brush clear in half! (Hulk smash?) Sheesh, not very in character for me AT ALL! But seeing as just last month was my first AF in ages maybe this is my hormones coming back into swing full force. Who knows. I took the day off though, I somehow dont think the general public needs me on the emo rollercoaster. Though my poor finance is getting the brunt of my craziness.

Who is going to start testing tomorrow? I know many of us are POAS addicts!!

Oh man, sorry Lime. :( You might still be in!

I'm 5DPO today, will be keeping an eye out for symptoms in a few days. I have to say, I like this FF business. I'm thrilled just watching my temp go up, hah.

I like data and charts. :p

Not sure if I am out or not this cycle, posted on another thread about FF changing from ovulating to not ovulating... But I didnt want to copy and paste it all....

But I did have an unusual symptom, perhaps AF is indeed on the way but I am an emotional WRECK today! I was weepy, crying and sad and then I got so mad I snapped my hair brush clear in half! (Hulk smash?) Sheesh, not very in character for me AT ALL! But seeing as just last month was my first AF in ages maybe this is my hormones coming back into swing full force. Who knows. I took the day off though, I somehow dont think the general public needs me on the emo rollercoaster. Though my poor finance is getting the brunt of my craziness.

Who is going to start testing tomorrow? I know many of us are POAS addicts!!

Lol, Er.... I tested today 😬 BFN of course. I don't really know why I did it!

I'm emotional today too. I welled up watching Glee of all things, and This Morning! I'm not reading anything into it though; could be AF, or could just be this emotional rollercoaster generally.

Fingers crossed for all x:flower:

I tested today too - got this but it was after the time limit

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/Mobile%20Uploads/image-84.jpg

https://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/katy_robert/Mobile%20Uploads/image-85.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->