1st AF after the MC

Tonks

Reaction score
it's my first AF since the miscarriage. Its sooo heavy and painful, anyone else have this?

Yes. I just finished my first AF. It was very heavy and I had to take ibuprofen for the first 3 days. Usually I don't need to take anything. Basically it was nothing like my normal AF.

Luckily mine wasn't painful but it was very heavy and stopped very suddenley. :wacko: xxx

Mine was not too painful. What was weird is I spotted for 4 days prior to the real deal, which I NEVER do, then she came like a storm, she lasted the usual time, but then I was spotting, sorta after too. Like bright blood when I wiped but hardly anything on the Pl, weird. I was like UGH just go away. The bleeding seemed to be almost heavier than the MC bleeding, minus the clots.

I forgot I spotted too for about 5 days before AF. It was usually only once a day I would bleed. The day before AF it was all day. That's how I knew she was coming. AF was shorter than normal for me with almost no clots.

My first period was heavy too, also seemingly heavier than my miscarriage and it lasted longer than my regular 4-5 day period as well.

I started my frist af since my mc on the 26th of this month it was very light and no pain i woke up this morning and it has stopped?! realy confused now after reading this thread?

I was wondering the same thing too - I naturally MC on on the 7/26 with bleeding only lasting for 2 days. My OB has warned that my first AF will probably be much heavier and more painful than what I'm used to. Regardless, I'm just ready to see her to we can start TTC again!

My first :af: started on the 25th of this month...seemed like a normal bleeding to me...the bleeding only lasted 2 days then very very very light then stopped...and i had no pain...

I am on day 2 of my first AF and am in absolute agony, have cramps all the time am really heavy with clots, same happened after the last mmc in november last year so I was prepared for it. Everyone is different some are light other really heavy all I do know is that it is usually like no other period you have had before.

Seems like it just depends on how brutal your body wants to be on itself, huh? I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!

Debzie - I hope your symptoms get better, perhaps this is your body's way of gracing you with your last AF for a good long healthy 9 months! ;)

My first one was really bad for a couple of days eased off and started again but it took my hormones levels ages to regulate xox

Started my first af today 3 wk's since mc. Had some pregnancy symptoms through the wk obviously hormones playing tricks with me. Sad I've not been lucky this month even though I knew chances were slim but also glad that my body getting back to normal quicker than expected got really bad back ache hoping bleeding will not be too bad x here's to ttc in aug! x x x

Thankfully looks. like this af is easing up was not too bad yesterday but still very crampy. See what today brings normal af usually only lasts 4 days with another few days of spotting.

Yes, everyone is different. I just had my first AF post miscarriage and it was different from my usual ones. I spotted for nearly 4 days, then had a heavy flow,like one of the other people who commented. Plus I had a lot of PMS, hot flashes...it was not fun.

I'm glad that I got past it, it was also very emotional for me. Good luck this cycle!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->