1st and 2nd tri??

Impatientwait

Pregnant
Reaction score
So I'm still an little confused cause I've read different things..when is the end of first tri and beginning of second??

Yeah, people class it differently, BNB say 14 weeks plus is 2nd but feel free to post there, often once your last 12 weeks and had your scan your ready to go over. Some books say 13 weeks is second trimester and others say 14, no one will kick you out for posting there though x

I calculate it as 14 weeks - the first 2 weeks of pregnancy being that you aren't technically pregnant so leaving you with 12 full weeks of being pregnant.

No one would treat you poorly if you go over at anytime let alone between 12-14 weeks.

I am on the cusp of my third trimester and I still post in all three.

Its about what you can relate to at that moment.

Okay I see. Thank yall! Ill just transistion over since I'm almost 14 lol did time fly for you xjesx? I got a pooch but ready for a bump!!

I went over at 13 weeks, it's a lot more relaxed that first tri so I just needed to get outta here :haha:

Congratulations :D

To be absolutely pedantic the 1st tri ends at 13+4 weeks. However you are more than welcome to join us over on 2nd tri now. The more the merrier xx

Okay I see. Thank yall! Ill just transistion over since I'm almost 14 lol did time fly for you xjesx? I got a pooch but ready for a bump!!

The second trimester did fly. I felt it was the time I most related to the forum ladies.

There is a lot of different discussions in the second trimester.

I have been continuously trying to keep myself busy. I made a registry around 20 weeks. It was nice to have an organized list of needs in my head. While I haven't bought most of whats on my registry and havent publicly said to friends im registered, I love having it.

I spend time watching sales at different stores for different items!

My bump came at around 22 weeks. You may find you pooch flattens out because the bloat will adjust itself. I think once the bump became visible time moved a bit faster.

With my last pregnancy I moved over around 13 weeks because I had a difficult time relating to the first trimester threads. Even now at 10 weeks I'm finding it more difficult to relate to the threads here, but I'll probably move over around 12 weeks after my next scan.

In books it even varies as to when second trimester actually starts. It's pretty confusing, but for me I consider myself second tri when all of the first tri ucky symptoms go away. :haha: That doesn't happen for everyone though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->