1st appointment with a midwife.

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
I have my first appointment with my midwife today. I am using a different one that I did with my son, and we are planning a HBAC.

oh yay another HBAC'er!

I'm an HBAC er after an EMCS in dec 09.

Welcome and goo luck with the planning!

I thought I'd have a right fight on my hands but so far all the MW's have been very supportive - the OB not so much lol but no surprises there!

Hi Samantha! Good luck at your appointment, and hope that the MW is supportive of your decision. Even if she's not, it's not the end of the road for a HB. She can't tell you that you're "not allowed". Let us know how it goes!

Hey lovely lady! So great to see you here planning your HBAC. :cloud9: Really happy for you. x

Wooohoo! :)
Have a brilliant first appointment with your MW - You should ask her if she has attended a HBAC?
Let us know how you get on?
XxX

I am in the US, so there is no chance the MW can say no. We have a very different system in the US. Most women automatically go with an OB, if you want out of the medical system, you go with a midwife.

I have already met with her several times, and she is very supportive of my decision to have a HBAC.

oh wow Samantha - I had no idea! Congrats! It's wonderful you have such a supportive midwife, that will make everything so much easier.
Let me know if you want to be added to the homebirth hopefuls list.

I have my first appointment with my midwife today. I am using a different one that I did with my son, and we are planning a HBAC.

Hiii :) We've been pregnant at the same time before :haha:

Congrats on your pregnancy & hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

xxx

Hiii :) We've been pregnant at the same time before :haha:

Congrats on your pregnancy & hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

xxx

yeah! glad to see someone familiar this second time around. It seemed like most of the ladies who were with us the first time have already had #2. haha

oh wow Samantha - I had no idea! Congrats! It's wonderful you have such a supportive midwife, that will make everything so much easier.
Let me know if you want to be added to the homebirth hopefuls list.

Thank you, that would be lovely.

My midwife is wonderful. I interviewed a few until I found one I think will be a better fit than the one I had the first time around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->