1st baby

happygolucky

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hello. I'm 31 and having my first baby. I'm about 7 weeks pregnant although it's not confirmed yet and I have my first appt with the midwife on Weds 4th June. We're both really excited about having a baby and I never thought just how worried about things I'd get. I've had bloated belly, then flat belly.... cramping stomach then light spotting brown discharge one day. I've been really healthy then just wanted fish and chips!!! I thought I'd be really chilled as a mum to be which I feel I'm getting that way now but for the first few weeks I was like.....ooh best not eat that, lift that and so on.

Anyway enough of me waffling it's nice to come across a site where you can get reassurance and talk to someone in the same boat!!

Hope to talk to you soon.

Hi, welcome to the site and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm 29 and just had my first baby in march :D

This is a fantastic forum and you'll find loads of support here :)
Hope everything goes really well for you x

Welcome to BnB- great site, you could ask anythin and i'm sure some1 wud give you advice! Congrats x

Hey, Welcome to the forum! :wave: I bet you'll fit right in and be an addict in no time! lol Congrats on your pregnancy :D

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/tt1352736fltt.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->