1st birthday almost here..

Alex's 2nd is a week on monday, still in denial :rofl:

Alex's 2nd is a week on monday, still in denial :rofl:

Every 1st of the month I feel strange as he turns anothe rmonth old!! But a YEAR?!? Yeah, it's not sunk in lol. I don't know why, but I don't like the idea of it.

I still cant believe Harry is 14 months old! I think someone has turned the clocks forwards and not told us x

I feel the same. Am planning LO's first birthday for July and simply don't know where the last year has gone.

I feel the same too - I was looking at Sophie this morning and thinking she's almost a toddler now :( It's something I think I almost get obsessed with, Sophie growing up too fast! I've loved every stage she's been at and this stage is especially gorgeous but I need a pause button! x

I can't believe Eli is only 10 months old lol I think he's been around forever & feel like he's a 30 year old still living at home!! As long as we don't have surgeries planned we are going to have such a massive party for him! A celebration of what we all went through as a family :)

I know what you mean. I can't believe Jessica is 9 months old already. It doesnt feel like that long ago I was desparately searching on here for any stories of hope and inspiration! I keep thinking she is 4 or 5 months and then I have to remind myself that is her corrected age!!! lol

However ladies, lets look on the bright side - look how far all of our LO's (and us!) have come!

:hugs::hugs:

Yes I have to agree, I'm starting to look on the positive side now, comparing photos of him now to back then, it's amazing what an amazing little character he's become! Still does NOT feel real though lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->