1st IUI any buddies?

OKgirlie

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been ttc for 2.5 years. One cycle of femara BFN. One blocked tube, but otherwise unexplained. On my femara cycle I had one 21 mm follie on the right side which I found out later was blocked. I was hoping to get preg the cycle of my HSG but didn't.

We were stressed out about treatments due to cost combined with low success rates. However, I was very blessed and got into a fertility study that is comparing success rates and multiples rate between Clomid, Femara and injectables. I get up to four cycles of IUI for free! Due to the study I don't know what meds I am on but I think clomid based on my side effects. Holy Hotashes!

So... I am 3 dpiui. I had 2 25 mm follies and 1 17 mm follie at trigger. All on my clear side! and my lining was 12 something. IUI was 24 hours later and DH's count was 15 mil. Any feedback on my numbers or cycle buddies?

Thanks!

I would love to be your buddy. I'm new here, but not to ttc. We have been trying for over 2 years and I just had my first IUI.

Your numbers look great compared to mine. My DH's spem count was 11 million. My lining was only 7mm and I had one and only one follicle at 21mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->