1st May Walking Challenge

MummyToAmberx

Mum to 3 Girls 1 Boy
Reaction score
Thought id set this up, can all start on 1st of the month :)

Im going reset my ticker!

Anyone welcome.

Just set yourself a goal and complete it by end of May.

Im going set myself a goal of 50miles again, as im also looking at completing at least 30miles on mountain bike.

Count me in!

It's my Birthday on the 1st too :haha:

Ah, they've all given up Lei!

For obvious reasons, I didn't get out to go to Swinley for a walk as I was busy rushing about shopping etc!

Going for a walk this evening, though!

How're you doing so far? :hugs:

Lei, I might be selling my Polar HRM - getting one with more features. If I do decide to get the newer one, I was wanting £40 for this one which includes the transmitter and belt (and postage!)

Let me know if you're interested hun :)

Lei, I might be selling my Polar HRM - getting one with more features. If I do decide to get the newer one, I was wanting £40 for this one which includes the transmitter and belt (and postage!)

Let me know if you're interested hun :)

I'll message you x

For obvious reasons, I didn't get out to go to Swinley for a walk as I was busy rushing about shopping etc!

im surprized not more after all its free :haha:

enjoy your walk, has sun been shining?

ive covered 1m today.

cant see me getting much done this weeek as my grans down, shes old i cant drag her along so may just try get miles down on bike in evening when oh home x

ive covered 1m today.

cant see me getting much done this weeek as my grans down, shes old i cant drag her along so may just try get miles down on bike in evening when oh home x

It has been! We were going to go to Swinley Forest but there have been like 2 or 3 fires since Saturday, so after my workout (in a mojo!) we're going to go for a quick 2.5m walk around the lake and area.

True, but it means people have to get off their backsides and actually do something.

How're you enjoying biking? xx

ive covered 1m today.

It has been! We were going to go to Swinley Forest but there have been like 2 or 3 fires since Saturday, so after my workout (in a mojo!) we're going to go for a quick 2.5m walk around the lake and area.

True, but it means people have to get off their backsides and actually do something.

ohh i never seen anything about that.
you still doing weights?
i was looking at local events was some walking ones, it was 26 mile long, no thank you! not in one day

yeah thats hard bit actually getting up and going.

im loving it, i would spend whole day on bike before had amber so feeling great xx

ive covered 1m today.

ohh i never seen anything about that.
you still doing weights?
i was looking at local events was some walking ones, it was 26 mile long, no thank you! not in one day

yeah thats hard bit actually getting up and going.

im loving it, i would spend whole day on bike before had amber so feeling great xx

Yeah another big fire today, so all the roads closed. Was a nightmare getting home!

Yeah still doing my weights and loving it.

26 miles, in a day?! Hmmm, I'd give that a miss too lol.

Bikes are great, free transport, non polluting and great for keeping fit. I don't get out moutain biking enough these days. My friend is attached to his new GF, so he rarely comes out anymore :shrug:

I see the fatbuster thread has gone quiet..... do you think people have thrown the towel in? xx

EDIT: I'm adding 1 mile to my ticker. I did ALOT of walking yesterday around town!

I would like to join, if I may? I'm going to set a pretty modest goal of 20 miles this month as I'm running about doing graduation and new job things and quite often don't get home until dark. But LO loves to go out in his stroller, so a walk is good for both of us!

Yeah sure, good luck.

I got couple 3m in lastvweek that was it but out at shops etc walking with my gran.
Didnt get on bike at weekend cuz of rain, not been out so far this week cuz of the rain.
Looking getting on bike thiscweekend but forecast aint looking good.

Right I might be a late starter but I'm in ;-)

As we have 18 days left in the month my goal this month is 18 miles

Good luck jellycat!

I think i over targeted mine this month, after my gran stopping. then had a lot rain so far this month.

I'll get done best i can :)

Well so far done 1.5 miles this morning at the gym so 16.5 to go

Yeah as I went to gym this morning, hoping to carry lo out layer for a walk if it doesnt rain too

Have fun faythe !

Been to the gym and did 3.5 miles this morning on the treadmill on flat to gradient 4, even managed an extra minute running ..... 12 miles to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->