1st May Walking Challenge

hi guys,

inspired by Jelly...can i be a late joiner too? i will say 16 miles :)

go for it lucky3!!

weather still poor here!

i think going change my ticker its impossible now

I might have to start adding my running miles to my walking ticker, as with running, mountain biking, weights, working, blah blah blah - I seem to have run out of time to actually take my time to 'walk' :haha::haha:

Yay lucky glad you came and joined!

I tackled 4.5 miles today so I now have 11 to complete. I doubt I'll be able to knock anything off tomorrow as I'm hoping to visit my sil.

Faythe - where do you find the time ?!

Yay lucky glad you came and joined!

I tackled 4.5 miles today so I now have 11 to complete. I doubt I'll be able to knock anything off tomorrow as I'm hoping to visit my sil.

Faythe - where do you find the time ?!

I have no idea! Haha!

Feel same faythe aint enough hours in the day lately x

No, there isn't! By the time I get home from work, cook, clean and workout then it's time for bed :haha: x

5 miles done today at the gym so I've 6 left, I'm going to see how much I can do upto end of the month to gage what my target should be for next month

hey jellycat, how long did that take you to do? well done, i managed get in 0.9 today :)

Took me 50 minutes on the treadmill with varying gradients of flat upto gradient 5 with a couple of 1 minute runs. If I hadn't of gone to the gym today I doubt I would of walked so far it was really busy on the machines as a class got cancelled so I just stayed on the treadmill for cardio.

I doubt I'll walk anywhere tomorrow, especially if it's raining.

Do you have a set rout for your walks or do you mix it up abit? I've got two routes that i take but think I need to try something different as it can be quite boring seeing the same things each time.

i have completed my walking challenge for May - guess i underestimated what i can do...thanks for inspiring me to do so much :)

i am going to look for new routes this week, as we live in the sticks, there is plenty of choice :)

xx

Completed my challenge on the last day lol

Total 20.5 miles but that was walking and jogging.

I think I might of calculated last week wrong as can't see how I did 5 miles in 50 minutes whereas it took me 14 minutes to do one mile today .... Ummm confused.com

I'm disappointed that I missed out on this so im doing one for June... Only 20 miles to start with though x

Hiya sorry!!

i didnt complete mine, amount of crap days in may! boo weather boo!

I can start a june one, or if you want to do it thats cool :D

Oooo i want to do a june thing!! I really need to boost my exercise what kinda challenge is it? Xx

Im in for June :D how do you ladies track your miles? Im going to aim to do 20miles this month xx

I use imapmyrun on my phone as tracks distance and times. Or I use the treadmill at the gym which is easier as of this week ad they have put a km to mile conversion on each machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->