1st Month of Temping/Charting

ChereMichelle

Reaction score
Hi All, I just started to chart my temps and missed this morning. I don't know what I was thinking! It would only be my 4th day, but I'm worried about a gap in the chart now. Can I take when lying in bed and sort of relaxed? Or is too late now? It's 8:30 pm here so end of the day and I just remembered. Is it normal in this instance to just skip the day and record nothing? I'm only on CD3...:wacko:

This is only my 2nd month charting, so I am by no means an expert. But as far as I know, the chart needs 6 consecutive temps to be able to give you the most accurate reading at ovulation. For myself, I was pretty relaxed about temping the first week of my cycle because I don't ovulate till well into the third week. Don't do your temp tonight because it won't be accurate (I always do, just for fun to see how different it is from the real one and its always pretty off). Unless you ovulate really early, it shouldn't make a difference to miss a day or two early on. Good luck with tomorrow's test :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->