1st month TTC after a miscarriage

I had ewcm for nearly a full week. I just picked the day where it seemed like i had the most and called it my o day.

I've just been seducing hubby so as to bd at least every other day! LOL. regardless of when I ov'd i'll know we gave it our best.

I'm so anxious for April !!!!! I want to hibernate until testing time lol.

I've just been seducing hubby so as to bd at least every other day! LOL. regardless of when I ov'd i'll know we gave it our best.

I'm so anxious for April !!!!! I want to hibernate until testing time lol.

That's exactly how I got pregnant. I O anywhere from day 12 to day 16 so I figure that's the safe way to go :) best of luck!

lol I've been doing the same. We for sure gave it our best shot this cycle.

Wow I started this post back when id had my miscarriage and it's still going strong :)

Still no BFP for me..... Four months (or is it 5) of trying now. Really hoping this month is our big special one x

Wow I started this post back when id had my miscarriage and it's still going strong :)

Still no BFP for me..... Four months (or is it 5) of trying now. Really hoping this month is our big special one x

Fingers crossed for you! It'll happen. :) you can't rush perfection lol That's much easier said than done. Believe me, I know!!

Fingers crossed this is the month for all of us. Since learning my baby had died it's been four months and This will be the second cycle trying.
cd13 for me. O for me is usually cd18 to 21.

2nd cycle really trying for me too. Come on :bfp:s

Hopeful, are you almost done with that pack? Are you going to start TTC soon?

Yes I'm off the pills and ttc this month. I haven't been tracking bbt this cycle but I have had ewcm and ovulation pain (earlier than normal for me but trying to roll with it) so I think I'm 2dpo. AF is due around April 19th ish but it's hard to tell because of all the craziness.

Tankel - I've just been rereading this page. You must be testing soon.......

Ive just been thinking today how hard the mmc really hit me. I cry every day over my lost girl Who I never even met. I've been thinking about going to see a cousellor. Did anybody go to see a counsellor and did it help?

I did not go and see a councillor but I did speak with one over the phone a few times after my loss last January. What helped me the most was another mother that lost her baby for the same reason around the same time. Even though her loss was 10 years ago she was able to talk me through some of my grief. Listening to her story and how far she had come was really helpful.

I was going to make an appointment to talk to someone, I felt a little lost. I know that this new pregnancy isn't going to replace the one that I lost but I also know that I feel better right now.

Hello lovelies,

Was quiet over Easter on here and wondered how you were all getting on☺️

After my mc in Feb I had a close friend to talk things through with, they had experienced miscarriage and it felt good to chat to someone who could relate to what I was going through.
I have found that mc is a hidden trauma that often goes unspoken, I have spoken about my mc to only a few women, only to discover that they too have been through the loss of a baby.

A friend sent me this link:
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6957816

I am in my second cycle trying but not protecting, going in with the mindset that what will be, will be💜

Not testing spud. I got AF on Sunday, BOOOO!

I did not see anyone, but like others have said, I talked to women who have had MCs and felt much better. Some days are harder than others. When AF came this cycle, I was almost as upset as I was when having the MC; but the dh just held me and coddled me and now things are feeling up again.

Speaking of which:
1st af since Mc=short with one day of heavy bleeding
2nd AF since MC= Crazy bleeding lasting for days :shock:

Hopefully now my body has clear everything out and I can catch a stick eggy!:happydance:

I'm going crazy! Why I decided it would be a good idea to NOT track my bbt this cycle is beyond me! I had ewcm & O pain very early for me on CD9 which lasted two days and just assumed that I had ovulated. Today I'm having it again. I officially have no idea what my body is doing. I give up for this cycle. I'll have to start tracking my bbt again after AF.

Oh no. that is exactly why I cant have laid-back cycles like some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->