1st month TTC after a miscarriage

And I'm more positive today as I woke up with stomach aches/twinges.
5dpo today. I'll prob end up testing sat and sun because I can't wait though I won't expect anything on sat at 8dpo. I'll do it because I love to poas.

Good luck spudtastic! Let us know how you get on

Fab pic cl59! Glad to hear all went well and hope you are feeling more reassured having seen bubba and heard the heartbeat, bet that was amazing :)

Its now a month today since my miscarriage, no sign of AF as yet but have had the crampy feeling as if its about to show. My cycles were all over the place before I had the miscarriage, varying from 28 days-over 30 with no AF some months. So who knows when it will appear, anyone have any idea roughly when cycles return to normal after a loss?

I think that a mc (as well as a birth) is like a reset button for your cycles and they will be different. Mine ended up to be about 6 days shorter than my normal cycle; but to be fair, I varied about 3 days anyway.

So happy for you CL59! Beautiful picture and I'm sure the heartbeat was amazing to hear :)

Spudtastic, cant blame you for wanting to POAS. i think I've become a POAS Addict!!!! LOL. Excited to see your sticks this weekend!

Congratulations on the fabulous scan cl59! & good luck to you spud, I'm hoping for good news soon!

Nothing to report here. Still on the pill just hoping time goes quick so we can try again.

has it helped stop your bleeding? I can't remember when exactly you started up.

Thanks ladies - I woke up this morning with no stomach twinges so I'm just going to stop symptom spotting and very calmly wait for testing time (manic laughter follows).

Summerbabe - I didn't ovulate last cycle and af arrived 4w4d which was a little early for me. the general consensus seems to be that af could do anything after a miscarriage. It's hard I know because I just wanted af to arrive so I could try again.

has it helped stop your bleeding? I can't remember when exactly you started up.

I started bleeding Jan 21st. After two days on the pill it finally stopped. I have gotten the dr to agree that I can stop taking it after only one pack (originally she said 2 packs would be best). So I'm glad for that and I'm hoping I'll conceive quickly like last time. Only with a better outcome, of course! I still continue to follow you ladies and I'm routing for those BFPs just waiting till I get to join you all with symptom spotting, long tww, and poas lol oh the joys of ttc :)

One pack is no time at all! It's great it stopped your bleeding.

Hope - that's great news that you only need to take one pack :) then roll on:sex::sex::sex:

Summerbabe - I have also heard that a mc can change your cycles so guess it's just a wait and see (hard I know!). I didn't have af after my cm because we didn't wait and I was super lucky to get my bfp, but I definitely noticed a difference in my body around ovulation (compared to O time before the mc) so I'm sure that there are hormonal changes. Hoping af comes soon for you so you can get back to ttc :)

Hopeful - after all that it's great that the bleeding stopped after only a couple of pills. Glad for you that it's only one pack then you can try again. Sending you good vibes!

How is everyone doing? I have my first midwife appointment tomorrow morning - exciting!

Hi cl59. That's very exciting :)

11dpo for me and got a bfn today. I feel the aches thwithhat precede the arrival of af. She's due Friday. I hope she arrives on time so I can give next cycle a try.

How exciting cl59, so pleased all is going well!☺️

Still no sign of AF here, am very bloated at the mo tho...went to a wedding at the weekend and got asked if I was expecting my second��that was not an easy question to deal with. I am a skinny minnie so the bloated tummy does stick out somewhat, am assuming it's AF on it's way as it been 5 weeks since the miscarriage and since bleeding stopped. My cycles are probably all over the place at the moment bec of MC.

Hope everyone is well, bring on the spring, lighter evenings and some sun!! ☺️

No AF yet, 4 days late right now and no sign of the witch or bfp I feel like I'm in limbo right now I'm never late but the mc had to have messed with my cycles

Nothing to report here. Just waiting for testing time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->