!! 1st month ttc...BFP !!

Banana10

Mummy to 2 little boys
Reaction score
Ladies, I'm still so shocked! AF was 2 days late, was going to wait until Friday (10th) to see if it would show and test then but couldn't wait any longer.. Got home POAS at 6pm and didn't have to wait 2mins, it was a very clear :bfp: !! Got hubby to check and check again, we both can't believe it and are so happy! Now just praying for a healthy sticky bean. Congrats to you all xx

https://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/63/63723gj09ej3dm3.gif

Hi PugMama
I have a regular cycle, 28 days and am clockwork. I didn't do any OPK but I think ovulation was around Monday 22 November. BD'd the Friday, Sunday before and on Tuesday.
3dpo-6dpo bad cramps, thick cm, heartburn
4dpo-10dpo thrush (for 6 days...great) and cramps
5dpo particularly bad cramps and heartburn
11dpo one day only of slight bleeding and brown spotting (as I have regular periods this got me thinking), light headed
13dpo sore boobs, v emotional and bloated
14dpo sore boobs, AF due - nothing
15dpo sore boobs, very tired, dizzy, still no AF
16dpo more cramps, EWCM, tested in the evening and got BFP!

Also had VERY vivid dreams and in the last week have had an upset stomach every morning. I knew something was different from the beginning, but as first cycle of trying hadn't got a clue what to expect! Now keeping EVERYTHING crossed for a sticker!

Sorry for writing a short story!! Xx

wow thats great thanks for sharing! you must have known with all those symptoms! H&H 9 months!

A big congrats to u! What a wonderful Christmas pressie!!

wow thats great thanks for sharing! you must have known with all those symptoms! H&H 9 months!

Thanks very much, let us know how you get on with your testing! Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust.

https://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/667/667594r62hyr5cwg.gif

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->