1st natural bfp in 20 years, cycle waiting for 6th FET - baby no. 4!

star25

Reaction score
So shocked to say yesterday I got a faint bfp on a frer, CD30

Have long cycles usually which have regulated to 30-32 since having my daughter so the hope of it happening naturally crept back in.

We have 3 children from frozen cycles as froze 8 embryos in 2014 from our ivf cycle.

Was all set to start FET no. 6
Waiting for af to start.
I had frers ready for some early testing after transfer
I used one in the evening just as I felt sick and tired and I'm an addict lol. Thought I saw the indent line, nothing more, could barely even see that.
2 days later but in the morning, so not 48 hours, thought I would do another as it was a 2 pack an already open haha
Didn't expect whatsoever to see anything, thought here I go again, wasting another test.
Waited 3 minutes before looking and it was low down on the bottom stair so didn't see anything, looked negative. Picked it up and went to window as always and instantly saw it!

I've got my urine to test this morning, just waiting for Dh to wake up as I done these without him and called him to say I was pregnant lol, not that he minds the testing part but think it would be more fun to wait for him

20ngears together, never a bfp, £700 paid towards our FET and literally this cycle it happens!

In complete shock, apart from my long cycles which were usually 35-75, days we were unexplained

Been to ibiza for 2 weeks so must have happened there, with 3 children 5 and under I wouldn't say I was exactly relaxed!

Things we've talked about lately bit knowing it was going to happen, or 2 days my sister and I saying how it never would happen naturally for us as she has twins from ivf and I said well it never has for me in 20 years so that ship has sailed, little did I know was pregnant at the time!

I'll add a photo and update with this mornings one later

Good luck everyone who is trying!

IMG_20211105_140547.jpg IMG_20211105_124512.jpg

Thank you!

Forgot I hadn't added today's pic here
It's slightly darker but easier to see in person and more pink, fingers crossed this is it!

IMG_20211106_101518.jpg

Today's is at the bottom, it's actually only 21 hours between them so probably not going to be much change but I had to test lol

Thank you all!
About to test again, I get so scared every time but I have to do it, even if it is only 24 hours later

If it stays positive I will book a private early scan in about 2 weeks if they won't do one at epu, I'm not sure they will as there isn't anything I can wrong as such, I just don't know my dates but I'm early as only tested on day 30 originally so they will probably say to guess from that, definitely not going to be over 4 weeks anyway

Hope everyone's well

Thank you Mrs!

Just uploading yesterday and today's test, today is at the bottom, 1 more for tomorrow then no more testing!

IMG_20211108_073958_edit_338013131721860.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"