1st Pneumo injection?

weestar21

Reaction score
some of you may have heard about this new injection babies up to 2 years old will get. It fights against meningicoccles (sp?) and blood poison

i just got Colbys in yesterday and forgot to post about it. Shes to go for the first on on the 28th of this month :cry:
Has anyone herd of this, i know it was on gmtv a couple of weeks ago and the HV was telling me about it when colby had her last jabs but me being me i wasnt listening to well :oops:

so could anyone please tell me what the jab is for and if your LO has got it or will be getting it

thanks guys n girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is that the new one thats has just come out???

if so You got a letter through quickly, i'm still waiting for kacy's letter to have hers

im sure its the new one that has just came out, im surprised colby is going for it so soon too i rang the HV and she said its ok aslong as she has all her other jabs up to date wich she has then their is no reason for her not to go for it

i thought you would be waiting a couple of months because they would want to do the children that turned 2 first.

Has colby only just finish having her other ones

her last jab was 12/7/06
i dunno why shes getting it done so quickly maybe its alphabetical order :lol: i really dont know

Fair enough, i hope it goes ok for you and colby

i got a letter from the NHS about 2 weeks ago giving the facts but didnt read it as i thought it would be ages away before she would get it and there we go shes to go for it on the 28th. Ive sent lucy a pm on the other forum because olivia isnt much older than colby and she only lives about 20 mins from me to see if O has either had hers or is getting it done to, maybe its just some places who have got all the stuff to do it at the moment im not sure though

I saw something about this on TV the other day...
I didn't really listen to what they were saying though,
But they seemed to think that people would be rushing to try and get them for some crazy reason!

Your Local Health Authority might just be very organised!

If i had a LO they would defo be having it

xox

I will defo have it for our LO......it is meant to help stop meningitis the same way as the rubella helps with measles and so on...........

Colbys supposed to get hers on thursday at 10am but i have got the final bamkrupcy appointment the same time if i cancell the bankrupcy one it will take an extra 3 weeks to get another so what do i do?

Colby gets really upset and really grump after her injections and i dont really want to have her ina hot office for an houre just after her injection should i cancell it and wait on another one comming in???

xxxxxxxx

Cancel the jags and ask for another appointment to be made.

im better off i guess but wanted to get it over and done with atthe same time, never mind im sure Colby wont mind :lol:

Im waiting for Louises' app to come through, She will be having it....

Alisha has just turned 2 so I don't think she'll get it. This next one will tho. I'm just alittle concerned that we seem to be giving so many vaccinations. When they brought in the last mn=eningitis vaccine I woorried that it will eradicate one strain but make the other srains stronger and more common. Now they've brought this new one out i do wonder if this is the case. Don't get me wrong I'm all for vaccinations and my kids have had all there jabs I just wonder if were a bit over zealous

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->