1st Post

Tracy B

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a bit of info needed.
I am just a bit confused as to when I am ovulating. The reason for this is that im not sure when to start counting as I spot for around 5 days before I actually come one.
For eg
I started spotting on the 6th October every day sorry for the gross info but it was like brown when I wiped, no need for towel and some days nothing but on the 10th really heavy.

I was on till about the 14th. I am not completley sure of the lenght of my cycle my last one was 30 days, so I predicted that my fertile days would be between the 22nd and the 27th October, however yesterday had a lot of ewcm and aching on one side which I do get when im ovulating so my thinking was maybee I should be counting from the day I started spotting and not the day I came on heavy.

Bit of info about me with it being my first post, I do have two kids five and three and was really lucky geting pg with them, I am 31 and my partner is 34.

This is my first month ttc so havent opted to get any opk's or temping yet, I was just going to try for a bit going from my cm changes but now im confused.

sorry to ramble on.

Thanks girlies xxx

:hi: not sure I can help you hun but welcome to Bnb anyway. didnt want to read and run :hugs: xx hope to see u round the board soon xx

Hello!!
I wasn't sure when ur supposed to count cd1 from either, but apparently its from the 1st day of proper bleeding, so dont think spotting counts. i think this is right, although would b interested 2 hear wat everyone else thinks.
hope this helps chick! xx

Thanks
Thats what I thought but with the changes in cm and one sided pains I presume I am ovulating.
If I counted from the day I started spotting I would be on day 12 of my cycle which would be around the right time to ov, but if from day first day of proper af It would only be day 7 :dohh::dohh::dohh:

around 28 days I started spotting on the Monday, this is usual for me but normally means I come on no later than two days later, however this months started spotting on the Monday and never came on until the Friday so this took me to 30 day cycle.

So cd 7 is quite early 2 ov then isnt it?
It would even b early 4 me n i only have a 25 day cycle!!
Do u have any opks? xx

u need to get some ovulation tests so that u can start testin cd11-12 and carry on till u get a positive,when u get a positive u Ovulate in the next 12-36hrs :)

no haven't resorted to buying anything yet as it is my first month ttc so thought I would just try and predict from dates and change in cm but seems I may need to get some.

Maybe the change in cm is just as I am going to ov soon, its just that is was really clear and could stretch it quite a bit before it broke.

I will just have to keep an eye on it and look out for any other changes over the next few days.

The ovulation caculator I use predicted ovulation around the 22nd up until the 27th of October based on a 30day cycle.

What does the cd stand for in cd 11-12 ?? sorry but quite new to all this
xx

U could order some opks off the internet for like 3 quid or something. Ive only just started usin them myself, so cant guarantee how good they are but its next day delivery so if u order them 2day u would get monday mornin which means they may b able to detect ov. Thats of course if u havent already ov'd by then. Keep bd'ing this weekend just in case u do!!!
xx

cycle day hun, them online calenders arent accurate cos of course every1 is different !! ive got brand new pk sealed clearblue opk 4sale, on buy/sell/wanted...very accurate !:)

Just got some off internet just cheap ones (credit crunch and all) with a temp thing so should get them Tuesday cause will post Monday.

So will test when I get one as this is when I predicted I may ovulate

Thanks for the info on the abreviations

Dont really know about the temping thing, my friend was telling me that your temp goes up when you ovulate but thats all I know.

Can someone adivse me what do do with this, should I test my temp at the same time every morning, then when it goes up I am ovulating?
And does it go back down when your not? or does it stay up till af comes??
See me then using af getting the hang of this now:happydance::happydance:

I do me temp every mornin at around the same time. Ur supposed 2 do it at the same time as soon as u wake up n do anything, as long as sleep is unbroken.
Im new to temping 2 n this is as much as i know so would also love more info!!
xx:hug:

go on fertilityfriend.com and there is a detailed sideshow for chartin plus u can chart on there site :)

hahaha!!! af yes thats good, u make i chuckle!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->