1st scan tommorrow after ectopic....v nervous!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by lumpybumpy, Dec 15, 2009.

1. lumpybumpy

lumpybumpy Well-Known Member

Hi Ladies
    I know that there are several of you out there in a similar position to myself. I've got my first scan tommorrow after my ectopic pregnancy in July and before that I'd had 3 mc since last December. I so desperately want little bean to be healthy and in the right place this time. FX

2. Cat lady

Cat lady Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you!
    xxx

3. ladypotter

ladypotter Three Girls!!!

FX'd for you!!! Baby in the right place and STICKY :dust:

4. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

Lots and lots of luck xx

5. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

Hi there, I had an ectopic in March so I know how you feel! I had my first scan at 5+1 and the bean was in the right place (massive relief) but it was too early for the heartbeat. Then at 6+3 we saw the heartbeat, it was amazing.

I had a scan at 7+4 and the heart was beating away and no there is no scan until 12 weeks. Its very nerve wracking!!

I wish you all the best. I know you will get a lot of comfort when you see the bean in the right place. Very best of luck and I will be thinking of you. XX

6. bek74

bek74 Mum of 5

honey I am wishing you the very best. I am sure all will be fine and your bean is in the right place.

7. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

:hugs: I wish you lots of luck sweetie, I hope everything goes well for you

8. lvh05

lvh05 Stick, baby, stick!!

Good luck!

I only had 1 MC, I cannot imagine having 4! You must be one strong woman!!!

But, I just know everything will be great for you! :)

I was so nervous too, I had a scan at 5 w 6 d, and was crying when she was doing it. I couldn't see the screen (they do that in case there's a problem), and she wasn't saying anything. Then, she turned up the volume, and there was beanie's heartbeat. It stinks how MCs almost drain you emotionally. The innocence of pregnancy is gone, and the first tri is like exhaustingly long...

For example, today, at my 9 wk scan, I did the same thing. Worry, worry, worry (even after seeing and hearing the hb!) And all was perfect. I think it means you're a good mommy to worry so much!

I'll say a prayer for you. :) Good luck, and I hope baby is in there nice and tight for you. :dust: :dust: :dust: