1st scan tommorrow after ectopic....v nervous!

lumpybumpy

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I know that there are several of you out there in a similar position to myself. I've got my first scan tommorrow after my ectopic pregnancy in July and before that I'd had 3 mc since last December. I so desperately want little bean to be healthy and in the right place this time. FX

Good luck, I hope everything goes well for you!
xxx

Hi there, I had an ectopic in March so I know how you feel! I had my first scan at 5+1 and the bean was in the right place (massive relief) but it was too early for the heartbeat. Then at 6+3 we saw the heartbeat, it was amazing.

I had a scan at 7+4 and the heart was beating away and no there is no scan until 12 weeks. Its very nerve wracking!!

I wish you all the best. I know you will get a lot of comfort when you see the bean in the right place. Very best of luck and I will be thinking of you. XX

honey I am wishing you the very best. I am sure all will be fine and your bean is in the right place.

:hugs: I wish you lots of luck sweetie, I hope everything goes well for you

Good luck!

I only had 1 MC, I cannot imagine having 4! You must be one strong woman!!!

But, I just know everything will be great for you! :)

I was so nervous too, I had a scan at 5 w 6 d, and was crying when she was doing it. I couldn't see the screen (they do that in case there's a problem), and she wasn't saying anything. Then, she turned up the volume, and there was beanie's heartbeat. It stinks how MCs almost drain you emotionally. The innocence of pregnancy is gone, and the first tri is like exhaustingly long...

For example, today, at my 9 wk scan, I did the same thing. Worry, worry, worry (even after seeing and hearing the hb!) And all was perfect. I think it means you're a good mommy to worry so much!

I'll say a prayer for you. :) Good luck, and I hope baby is in there nice and tight for you. :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->