1st time expectant father!

bumpsdad

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm a 1st time expectant father.

Still not all confirmed yet as we had a scan on Friday and they couldn't find a feotal pole. Booked in to have a nother scan on Monday 22/06/09. Not quite sure how we'll be able to wait that long. I mean a week when your waiting find out the best/worst news of your life is the equivalent of a 1 year when you are just bumbling along without a care in the world!

:muaha:

hi welcome to BNB and best of luck for the 22nd of june xx

Welcome to bnb:hi:. Good luck with your next scan

:wave: Welcome to BnB and I wish you all the luck in the world for next week....

welcome i wish the best for you

Welcome to bnb! Good luck with the next scan. xx

Wow thanks for all the messages of support guys! :)

Welcome To BnB

Hope Your Enjoy Your Stay :wave:

Still stressed, but did some reading up on a sonographer website last night (amazing what you can find out with google) and we are trying to stay positive. Wife has been "spotting" since last wednesday and has had a coupe of mild cramps in her tummy.

We also did anothe pregnancy test last night and it went instantly positive (original one could not have been fainter) so at least that suggests that her HCG is increasing. Fingers crossed.

Just keep trying to tell ourselves that nature will take its course. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

Sorry about all the typos in my posts, but bnb forums don't seem to allow editing of posts, I usually proof read after I hit "submit reply" I will have to try to spell check as I go :)

How did I get the date wrong! The 2nd scan was today... (not the 22/06/09) Just got back, they found the heartbeat, and I saw it! Amazingly my 1st emotion was pride, then releif, then when they removed the utrasound thingy and the picture went, I was worried again! I mean what the heck is up with me! It's the news I wanted but my stress levels have stayed on alert! Obviously I'm happy though, if all goes to plan then I should only have about another 27(ish) years of worry!

I was sooo proud when I saw the heartbeat though, god help me if it ever wins anything or does well at something! LOL!

Hi, welcome to b&b. Glad the second scan went well.

You can edit your posts mate, if you look at one of your existing posts you should see an edit button on it :thumbup: (Or maybe you need a certain number of posts under your belt before that function is enabled?)

There are a few other dads around, look out for them, inc my DH, Phoenix.

hey, welcome to bnb!!! glad scan went well, congrats to you and the mrs!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->