1st time OPK positive but....

bumbleberry

Reaction score
Ok so a bit of a vent thread but indulge me!!

I've used OPK's in the past but never had a positive one until yesterday!

It was perfect - blaring positive OPK, ewcm bang on cue, typical OV pains etc. but......... OH decided last night was the night to feel sick - self inflicted I might add due to over eating! :growlmad:

This was our first proper month after my m/c in July too :cry:

I've totally missed the boat this month haven't I???? :shrug:

Definitely not missed the boat just make sure you bd today and tomorrow if possible too

It is typical to ovulate anywhere from 12-48 hours after a positive OPK. Therefore, you have almost 2 days since an egg survives for around 24 hours after O too. SO you definitely still have a chance today!

You are definitely still in with a chance! Get to it!

Thanks! Well I took another OPK later today and it's even more prominent today! Is it possible for it to remain so positive?

image.jpg

Well we didn't dtd last night either....... :growlmad: he 'promised' tonight......

My temp hasn't jumped up yet - is there as chance I still haven't ov'd yet? :shrug:

Your temp will jump the day after you ovulate, so if you havent seen a spike yet, its possible it hasn't happened yet. Good luck! x

Thanks mnelson, my temp jumped today so I guess I ovulated yesterday. I think I felt it too from my right ovary, was quite a distinctive feeling!

We finally DTD last night too!!! So fingers crossed that was enough :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->